Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I need a backdrop for my figure stands, does anyone have a full page print out of the castle grayskull pattern that Mattel uses for the figure card backing? The weapons pack looks big enough to scan, but like everyone knows; it's not out yet.

Man! I'm really annoyed! I haven't gotten any email notifications is over a week. I was mega busy last week and just forgot until now.

Who's the moderator I should contact about that as that's quite annoying and I've missed out. :(

Man! I'm really annoyed! I haven't gotten any email notifications is over a week. I was mega busy last week and just forgot until now.

Who's the moderator I should contact about that as that's quite annoying and I've missed out. :(
email notifications from what? this site?

the main mod of this board is Darklord Dave.

did you check all your preferences in the user CP?

email notifications from what? this site?

the main mod of this board is Darklord Dave.

did you check all your preferences in the user CP?

Yup! my preferences are all fine. I just stopped getting notifications for some reason.

Now that I've posted again, I'm getting them again just now.
Maybe it's the system punishing me for not visiting all last week! :D

Yup! my preferences are all fine. I just stopped getting notifications for some reason.

Now that I've posted again, I'm getting them again just now.
Maybe it's the system punishing me for not visiting all last week! :D

Maybe you unsubscribed on accident, it's happen to me but that's because I accidentally clicked on the wrong link in the e-mail.

don't know why they would tackle a figure like roboto at this point in the line but oh well.

Why wouldn't they?

Roboto's a good choice. They're already done with the core group at this point (unless you count Orko), so Roboto's as good a choice as any.

I've got one of each Toys R Us two packs stashed away. I'd buy them now, but had to pay for $600 of work on my car this week so money's tight. I'll pick them up next week if I can remember where I stashed them.

Why wouldn't they?

Roboto's a good choice. They're already done with the core group at this point (unless you count Orko), so Roboto's as good a choice as any.
i don't know. just seems like he would need new parts. i figured they would milk all their recent parts next. like making man-e-faces from optikk and TJ parts and buzz off from whiplash's parts. but i guess roboto would use TJ's arms and legs so i guess i could see it happening.

I've got one of each Toys R Us two packs stashed away. I'd buy them now, but had to pay for $600 of work on my car this week so money's tight. I'll pick them up next week if I can remember where I stashed them.
you should always stash stuff behind the Gi Joe ROC figures because nobody is ever gonna buy that crap anyway.

i don't know. just seems like he would need new parts. i figured they would milk all their recent parts next. like making man-e-faces from optikk and TJ parts and buzz off from whiplash's parts. but i guess roboto would use TJ's arms and legs so i guess i could see it happening.

I suppose that's true.

Given that Man-e-Faces and Buzz-Off are givens at this point, though, it's nice to hear that another one that requires quite a few new parts might be made soon as well...

Now all we need is news of Ram-Man!

Why wouldn't they?

only problem is...the core group also consists of Man E Faces and Ram Man.Of course even Fisto should be made 1st....Save Roboto for later

Looking forward to seeing what they do with unusual figures like Ram-Man. The original figure had about three points of articulation!

Once I'm caught up on the figures I want out of what's been released, I'll really be looking forward to favorites like Kobra Kahn, Modulok (oh, how will they accomplish him?!), and Leech.

hard to stash anything at toys arnt us when the shelves are bare....though when I worked at KB...people tried that method and I always ruined their plan

only problem is...the core group also consists of Man E Faces and Ram Man.Of course even Fisto should be made 1st....Save Roboto for later

Well that's debatable, to say the least.

In my opinion, the only "core characters" were He-Man/Prince Adam, Man-at-Arms, Teela, Orko and Battle Cat/Cringer... Maybe the Sorceress too. Basically the ones you'd see in every episode. Everyone else is a supporting character, with varying degrees of popularity, but at this point, we're talking more about fan favourites. And even if Man-e-Faces and Ram Man are more popular, that doesn't mean they can't shake things up a bit. After all, Webstor got released well before Trap-Jaw and Evil Lyn, who would definitely make the "core bad guy" list (consisting of Skelly, Evil Lyn, Beast Man, Mer-Man, Trap-Jaw and Tri-Klops), whereas Webstor is more of a supporting character.

Back