Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh jeez, I mean they are interesting variants but I wouldn't bend over backwards to get them. Ugh.

Haw Haw!

No prob, so since you are a or were a lurker do you know of most of us on here?

well, when I first heard about the classics, this was the thread where I saw the first pics of He Man and Beastman. followed for the news ever since, but couldn't figure out how to register on my Ps3( my only access ). figured it out last night, but yeah, I'm pretty familiar with the regs in this thread.

anyone else stoked about the Mer-Man and Faker rereleases? I missed out the first time around for both, but not for lack of trying. honestly, Faker and BC remain my most anticipated releases.

a little fun with MOTUC and my new canon

these are a few shots i did with man new canon. I feel i could include supes b/c he's in a 2 pack with he-man, though it's not from that 2 pack.

IMG_0021.jpg

IMG_0015.jpg

Adora has a little nick on her nose, she came out of the pack like that.

IMG_0020.jpg

IMG_0019.jpg

IMG_0022.jpg

Awesome pics!!!:rock:rock

BTW, from Matty:

Mattel Display at Chicago Comic Expo & Reserve Products For Sale
March 5, 2010
By Matty
Toy Fans,

As you know, we hold back product from sales in “reserve” to replace damaged or lost product. After enough time has passed, the product isn’t needed any longer so we’ve decided to start offering that product to you. We’ll begin selling it at various conventions around the country and eventually offer some here at MattyCollector.com.

The first offering will be limited quantities of Ghostbusters™ 6" Ray Stanz™ and Masters of the Universe® Classics Tri-Klops® figures in April. You’ll find them for sale at the convention sales desk at the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo (C2E2) show running April 16-18.

Even if you’re not in the market for these figures, be sure to stop by the Mattel display. MOTU fans will find favorites like Count Marzo™, Gygor™, Tytus™, Keldor™, Whiplash™, Optikk™, and more! And if you dig DC, don’t miss the Wave 14 figures, Lobo, and Waves 1 and 2 of the Retro-Action™ line. Plus, a spirited Ghostbusters™ collection will be on hand.

That’s just a taste of some of the hot toys you can expect to see. So remember, if you’re in the Chicago area April 16-18, stop by the Chicago Comic & Entertainment Expo and tell ‘em Matty sent you!

−−Matty

P.S. Please don’t call Digital River asking to purchase the product. It will only be sold as described above.

As you know, we hold back product from sales in “reserve” to replace damaged or lost product. After enough time has passed, the product isn’t needed any longer so we’ve decided to start offering that product to you.

Hmmmm. Michael Crawford was told they didn't have a replacement for his damaged Trap Jaw. What does Matty consider enough time? Three days? :lol

Hmmmm. Michael Crawford was told they didn't have a replacement for his damaged Trap Jaw. What does Matty consider enough time? Three days? :lol

Yes they must have run out of as I did get replacement for both of my TJs as there was an error with my sub. They gave them a few days later to me. So they are not lying - this time - ... :peace

Yes. Three days from the moment they ship it, which means the day you get it you're screwed, hahaha!

Someone on the Org (an insider) is claiming,while not announcing too loud, that September's figure is Roboto and was gonna be shown at the toyfair and that the figure is supposedly slipping in production for September which may push Keldor to the September figure slot...I was never a fan of Roboto,so I hope the 4 Horseman can persuade me with their classic version.

Back