Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uploading something to iTube, I was reminded that I made this some years ago:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFr3lX5D2Gc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFr3lX5D2Gc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

Mattel just make these 12 in next years Subscription so I can quit and be done with it

Man E Faces
Fisto
Buzz-off
Mekaneck
Ram Man
Sy-Klone

Clawful
Jitsu
Spikor
Stinkor
Two Bad
Cobra Kahn

Not a bad list at all. I wouldn't mind a couple of Horde charaters in there but other than that I can't really think of too much to add to it. Panthor is probably coming next year too.

Just got my She-Ra.. and holy crap are the heads a _____ to change. I had to do the hair dryer and even then it's still a bit difficult. There's no pop when it goes on so you just have to push until you think it's on there. Great figure though and looks just perfect.

my She-ra head wasn't even attached. saved me some trouble for switching heads. her sword is junk. first, it's warped cuz they tie those stipid ties so tight around averything. then it looks like they glued the gems wrong so they popped them out and got glue slopped all over the sord and the gems when they reglued them. the gems are just ugly now. they look all grimy and dirty. any ideas how to remove glue slop without damaging the paint job?

Uploading something to iTube, I was reminded that I made this some years ago:

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFr3lX5D2Gc&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/JFr3lX5D2Gc&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>
"no longer available"

my She-ra head wasn't even attached. saved me some trouble for switching heads. her sword is junk. first, it's warped cuz they tie those stipid ties so tight around averything. then it looks like they glued the gems wrong so they popped them out and got glue slopped all over the sord and the gems when they reglued them. the gems are just ugly now. they look all grimy and dirty. any ideas how to remove glue slop without damaging the paint job?

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:lol

I'd try a bowl of boiling (for 3 minutes in a microwave) water or use a hair dryer on it. I am sure either way it should loosen up the glue. But be careful Craw, don't boil water in a pot and then dunk him. You can ruin a figure that way. :duff

here ya go Craw, I had to laugh first and now I will be helpful.

googonelarge.jpg

here ya go Craw, I had to laugh first and now I will be helpful.

googonelarge.jpg
i thought of that but im worried it will wipe the gold paint right off her sword. asuming it is painted which i'm sure it is.

if this was sideshow i could just call them and they'd probably replace the sword but i'm done talking to DR.

Okay I'm probably gonna get wrapped in the mouth for asking this but here goes: Other than Marzo is anyone else being released next month?

I don't wrap anyone's mouth but I think Marzo is it for July. :dunno Feel free to wrap me back (but not the mouth) if I am wrong.

yeah it's hard to keep track with all the bonus figures and what not. but we usually don't wrap mouths around here. thank god a month without a Mattysite headache. how many bonus figures are left this year? i can't wait for the "all in" sub.

Got my She-ra today and its alright. The starter head has some paint chips on the back of the hair, and the shield has some glue or something at the top of it.

yeah it's hard to keep track with all the bonus figures and what not. but we usually don't wrap mouths around here. thank god a month without a Mattysite headache. how many bonus figures are left this year? i can't wait for the "all in" sub.

final bonuses

August 2nd- Orko/prince adam and gay-lar

September- Gy-gor the Ape

November- King Grayskull and Royal Guards 2 pack (were getting a 2 pack in Nov,but based on recent trademark,its 99% its gonna be guards set,likely a modified Man at arms repaints with new Heads)

Back