Masters of the Universe Classics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ahh, here we go:

exterface_unicorn_03.jpg

exterface_unicorn_00.jpeg

really doesn't matter cuz She-ra won't be able to sit on the thing with her tight skirt anyway. this whole POP thing is turning into one giant FAIL. Mattel should quit while they are ahead and get back to making Fisto and Rammy.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

really doesn't matter cuz She-ra won't be able to sit on the thing with her tight skirt anyway. this whole POP thing is turning into one giant FAIL. Mattel should quit while they are ahead and get back to making Fisto and Rammy.

Now where's that pic of the dude in spandex fisting a ram when you need it? Hold please...

Referncing homosexuality, then refering two characters named Fisto and Ram-man seesm somehow ironic.

Moving on, I anticipate swiftwind to be like the old 80s version of the tauntaun. He'll have a trapdoor in his back, and shera's legs molded onto thee saddle, with a separate saddle without the legs for displaing them unmounted.
That, or swifty will come with a special. Shera figure.
I don't care, as my modded shera can ride battle cat :)

Pink or White, I'm not adding a friggin unicorn Pegasus to my motuc shelf. That would just be gay, totally and completely different than the non-gayness that is He-Man and his band of merry men displayed on my shelf.

:lol:lol:lol "Sad but truuuuuuuuuuuuuue."

yeah muscled up strongmen wearing nothing but furry loincloth briefs is not gay in the least.:lol

:goodpost:

that's all? i thought you'd at least get to see some bulge, like this:

bulge.jpg

Ugh. you can see so much that you can decipher who's been circumcised and who's not. :monkey4

Referncing homosexuality, then refering two characters named Fisto and Ram-man seesm somehow ironic.

Moving on, I anticipate swiftwind to be like the old 80s version of the tauntaun. He'll have a trapdoor in his back, and shera's legs molded onto thee saddle, with a separate saddle without the legs for displaing them unmounted.
That, or swifty will come with a special. Shera figure.
I don't care, as my modded shera can ride battle cat :)

Tee-hee. You said trapdoor and unmounted. :wink1: But seriously I could give two ____s about Swiftwind, and it's part of the sub. Somebody at Mattel sure has a hard-on for all things PoP. :dunno

As much as I know just how much everyone here loves PoP, Matty just revealed on their Facebook page that the fans at SDCC get to decide if Swiftwind will be pink or white.

37404_414219729843_57309659843_4382921_5157900_n.jpg

I don't understand Mattel's insistence on pushing these contentious decisions. After all the fuss surrounding the Panthor figure they just decided to offer both. You think they would learn.

We should send John Kimble round to sort them out:

Detective John Kimble: "Hey, come here."
[he beckons Matty with one finger, while holding a pencil in the other]
Detective John Kimble: "If you don't stop screwing around back there, this is what I'm gonna do with you."
[he snaps the pencil in two with his thumb. Matty sits back, wide-eyed]

I don't understand Mattel's insistence on pushing these contentious decisions. After all the fuss surrounding the Panthor figure they just decided to offer both. You think they would learn.

We should send John Kimble round to sort them out:

Detective John Kimble: "Hey, come here."
[he beckons Matty with one finger, while holding a pencil in the other]
Detective John Kimble: "If you don't stop screwing around back there, this is what I'm gonna do with you."
[he snaps the pencil in two with his thumb. Matty sits back, wide-eyed]

Unsubstantiated LIES! :lol
cobra-commander-destro-zartan.jpg

Back