Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Early review of the Jail Cell Joker: https://www.thefwoosh.com/2009/10/first-look-movie-masters-jail-cell-joker

Looks like the road from proto to production has worn on the Joker a bit...

proto:
tdkmmjailcelljokerloose.jpg

production:
jcjokerfront.jpg

closeupjailcellj.jpg

Will need to see more pictures, but to some extent this seems to be the way it goes with these figures. Like Seditionary said, a new paint job could do wonders.

Wow. I can not believe how bad that looks. Prototype looked great too! I'll have to see in person...

Early review of the Jail Cell Joker: https://www.thefwoosh.com/2009/10/first-look-movie-masters-jail-cell-joker

Looks like the road from proto to production has worn on the Joker a bit...

proto:
tdkmmjailcelljokerloose.jpg

production:
jcjokerfront.jpg

closeupjailcellj.jpg

Will need to see more pictures, but to some extent this seems to be the way it goes with these figures. Like Seditionary said, a new paint job could do wonders.

holy sh**, wtf happened here? wow....that looks like a joker with a high fever.

and that bazooka assesory, omg, its sooo not in scale! its just about 10 times too big! what a cheapo repaint! its not even accurate, its too toy-ish. its a repaint of the 10 inch scale joker. wow. i mean, ill get this for the figure but not for the lame weapon. it looks silly.

Not only do they expect us to pay $30 for one figure, they dish them out and make them look like THIS? No. I was on the fence before but now for sure, no. I'm not getting any of these.

Just 1 for me. $28 is more than I would prefer to pay, but not having to chase these suckers is nice and the saved time/money/gas is worth some of the difference.

Okay, so I got my email with the order number yet when I go on the site it says I have nothing. What's the deal? Anyone else have this problem?

Okay, so I got my email with the order number yet when I go on the site it says I have nothing. What's the deal? Anyone else have this problem?

Same for me. I'm guessing the system just doesn't reflect the orders yet. Maybe later...either way, you've got the order number in the email, you'll be good.

Movie Masters Joker Wave 1 M5070

How rare is that wave 1 Joker? The one that got pulled from the stores. Is it rare at all.

Last edited:
Re: Movie Masters Joker Wave 1 M5070

Pretty rare. I haven't seen any on ebay for a LONG time.

Back