Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got Harvey today and love him! A really well made figure considering all of the reuse. The headsculpt looks much better in person as well.

Hello everyone. I am really looking to buy or trade (I have items posted in the want to buy/trade section) for a Harvey Dent and a Survival Suit Bruce Wayne.

Can anyone help me?

I'm afraid that when they reach stores they won't look as good as the ones for sale online. I see MM figures warming the pegs all the time at TRU, and they all look half assed except for Batman Begins and Scarecrow. TDK suit Batman has a bad head shape and has a extremely visible line running along the sides of his cowl, and Joker's paint job varies, but it usually bad.

Does anyone get what I'm saying here? Pics of the Matty figures make them look really good

The figures are already made. They're just sitting in a Mattel warehouse until they have more than just Bruce and Harvey to ship to TRU.

For my sake I hope so. And another thing about waiting for them to get to stores, (if they even do make it to my stores, which they either sometimes never do or take a long time to), is that they will be all snatched up......

Mattel is artificially controlling the supply and demand. All you have to do is look at the MOTU classics line to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure they just pulled the orders from the site to scare people into buying them.

Mattel is artificially controlling the supply and demand. All you have to do is look at the MOTU classics line to see what I'm talking about. I'm sure they just pulled the orders from the site to scare people into buying them.

:lecture

Bank Robber Joker is still there. I'm sure he was made in equal amounts as the rest, but they are only releasing him on Matty so they have 100% of his stock available now. The rest, they only released a little so people would then want them and snatch them up at TRU.

When all is said and done, you might end up being responsible for more than 50% of my MM collection, I got TDK Batman and Joker on my own, but you were my connection for the Batpod and Begins Batman, which, despite the MMs being peg warmers, I still never saw in my area.

Yeah Buttmunch, you are the man! What I am going to end up needing is two of each new figure. Though I do not want the Scarecrow at all, and I only want one of the Battle Damaged Batman.

:D

Does anyone know where I can get these figures in the UK, or at least a US store that will ship internationally? I need the Joker, Batman and the Batpod.

I did notice that Matty will actualy post to the UK directly themselves PJW but you're looking at a hefty shipping charge for them though! I can't remember exactly how much but it was possibly in the region of about £20-£30!
Your only other hope would be ebay.

Does anyone know where I can get these figures in the UK, or at least a US store that will ship internationally? I need the Joker, Batman and the Batpod.

Your SOL at this point. Those came out almost 2 years ago. Ebay is your only chance right now for the Batpod. Joker and Batman are easy enough to find though.

Back