Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BR Joker won't be at TRU, he is a 100% Matty exclusive. He is the only figure they won't be releasing there, probably because they wanted $20 for him and then decided to do the TRU deal and knock them down to $15. I bet they just didn't want to piss off everyone that bought him at $20.

Oh well. I'll pass on him since he's likely to sell for more than $20 now. Anyone got pics? I'm curious to see the non-prototype.

Nice customs k07 - thanks for sharing. Scarecrow on the horse looks great. I would also recommend grabbing the BRJ. Not that your custom is bad, but the MM version is pretty nice and will be hard to find down the line.

I don't think BRJ will sell out for a while. Since it is only online they must have a decent number of them.

jcj2.jpg

:D

I went to Toys R Us yesterday, and there were 1 of each of the figures I wanted:

Two Face
Bruce Wayne
The Joker

And since they were put in the wrong place I got them for $5 each!!

These new movie masters figures are amazing, and look so damn good compared to the first waves. Not detail was lost in production, and there is very miniscule paint slop.

I should have pics up tonight or tomorrow.

I just hope my TRU get's in more of these, I want a Harvey, Batman, and an extra Bruce Wayne.

I didn't know these were hitting yet. Last I heard (like last week from ToyGuru) the TRU deal wasn't actually a done deal. I just need to pick up Bruce, Two-face, and Sonar Bats to be complete. I'll probably snag an extra harvey though. That suit body with the tie is great! - Gordon, proper suit Scarecrow, Bruce Wayne, etc.

I like that the coins he comes with are actually metal and not some cheap plastic. Think I might swap heads on my Jokers as well.

I saw these todays also...which was quite the surprise. Still, I'm hoping I can find them somewhere marked down.

I didn't know these were hitting yet. Last I heard (like last week from ToyGuru) the TRU deal wasn't actually a done deal. I just need to pick up Bruce, Two-face, and Sonar Bats to be complete. I'll probably snag an extra harvey though. That suit body with the tie is great! - Gordon, proper suit Scarecrow, Bruce Wayne, etc.

After reading that I think I might keep the Harvey and pick up the Ski Batman for a Bruce Wyane figure. Didnt see the sonar batman out though, and I know I was first since I got there before we opened....dont worry I didnt horde them all for myself. I got a joker in the morning, then grabbed the rest while on break.

100_2688.jpg

the weird thing when I went to TRU is that there were only 3. literally. one two face, one joker, and one two face. no more. i really hope this isnt it. I want another two face, bruce, joker, and I want sonar bats and a Dent

I think the TRU's may have gotten a sneak peek or something. There is no way that someone snatched up all of the figure except 3 in my area... Maybe they just haven't put them all out yet. Yeah, that's probably it.

My TRUs are cleaned completely out of MM figures. I'm on the lookout though. Want to get Two-Face at least.

My TRU had a battle Bats and a suited Scarecrow, neither of which I want. On the look out for Harvey, first night Bruce and Two-Face.

Back