Mattel Movie Masters Thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my tru was out of the MM on thursday when i went back. before on monday the pegs were full enough that some of the figs were on the shelf.

DSC02807.jpg

I like this pic a lot.

looks like the one trying to bypass Matty are gonna miss the boat. TRU has gotten very little because most collectors didn't want to chance it..........LIKE ME *smile*

Not only does my Takara look good with it on, but it looks great next to the movie masters version!

DSC02807.jpg

This is pretty cool! :yess:

What does he have in his right hand? Looks like the fabric mask... if so, seems a bit redundant...

I'd suggest doing it now rather than later. I think Harvey and Two-face will sell out quickly.

Well right now there are over 99 figures of each character. Looks like TRU.com received a huge shipment of them compared to the first three times they went up a few weeks ago. They had less than 40 last time.

This is pretty cool! :yess:

What does he have in his right hand? Looks like the fabric mask... if so, seems a bit redundant...

Yes, well uh...I can explain. I uh, had that in his hand before i got my rubber mask, and uh uh uh....I had his unmasked head on, and then i got the mask and put it on, and I uh.........I.......I forgot to take the cloth mask out of his hand! Don't judge me!!! :crying

Thanks a bunch for the links! :goodpost:

Hey guys I'm sad. why? because Mattel's MM page says "sold out". No, I was able to get them all. & yes Buttmunch proved that they are all still available on TRU. But I just find it sad that there are no new MM to look forward too. After I get my Two Face, that will be it. DXO2 Bats will have to tide me over.

What a GREAT MOVIE THIS WAS! I hope & pray the 3rd movie will be awsome, but lets face it...there wil never be another Dark Knight.

If they can find a character to use the suited body, why not? :lol

But seriously, I don't know. They've supposedly done well on Matty, so it is possible they might. Ghostbusters and MotUC seem to be doing well too so if these have to stay on Matty to continue, that would be fine. I imagine we'll find out at SDCC. If there are some new figures there, then yes, if not, then I'd say we're done until Batman 3.

Getting all of the figures in this line has been a two-year nightmare. I ended up resorting to ebay for the "ghoul" Batman as well as the unmasked Bruce, and of course jumping on Matty at the middle of each month, so I'm glad to see Movie Masters finally go on hiatus, at least till 2012.

Getting all of the figures in this line has been a two-year nightmare. I ended up resorting to ebay for the "ghoul" Batman as well as the unmasked Bruce, and of course jumping on Matty at the middle of each month, so I'm glad to see Movie Masters finally go on hiatus, at least till 2012.

that doesn't sound to bad. just thank your lucky stars that your not one of those damn fool noobs who shelled out hundreds in the wake of the Joker MM recall. ebay MM variants have been cheap in the 20 something range for some time now.

I'm not sure there'll be more Batman figures like this from Matty, the releases that came once it hit MattyCollector feel like they were done to cash in on the effort of designing prototypes and recycling molds, I just don't get a sense that this was a successful line worth pouring more into, it feels more like one that did ok enough to try and get something out of the effort put into the last few prototypes and all.

I got Walter Peck today and I know many people have wanted to see how his body would look for a Bruce Wayne. Well, here you go:

dsc01626ds.jpg

I just had to dremel the hole a little wider in Bruce's head. Easy, easy, easy. His head still sits a bit high, but it doesn't look out of place. There is a little gap between the back of his head and neck, but as long as you are viewing him from the front (and why wouldn't you?) he looks fine.

question...has every ones Two Face come with a coin thats in the undamaged sides up position? I mean there IS damage on the other side.........right??

Back