Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Maybe BBTS ordered a bunch and will have to clear them out eventually.:D
IDK seems like alot of people are sticking to the SSC.
I really wanna see pics of this with SSC figs

Maybe BBTS ordered a bunch and will have to clear them out eventually.:D
IDK seems like alot of people are sticking to the SSC.
I really wanna see pics of this with SSC figs

If he's the same size as Han it'd be difficult to pose him near or with your SSC ones-- That's why I'm thinking that if I get him he'll look good next to my ROTJ Medi Vader.

I actually think this looks pretty good. The scale and the price totally put it out of the question. Would like to see a picture of the whole figure, though.

If he's the same size as Han it'd be difficult to pose him near or with your SSC ones-- That's why I'm thinking that if I get him he'll look good next to my ROTJ Medi Vader.

That would look sweet! 2 of em would be cool
1-Anakin
1-Sith apprentice
That would be over 3 bills.
I just picked up Medi Maul for $65 shipped!!:maul

Head looks nice, clothing isn't bad either... not fealing the tabards however. Articulated gloves is a MAJOR PLUS but the belt looks like it came from a hasbro figure. Medi needs to drop the plastic belts. Boots look great, glad they fixed his mair too..

Overall... 7.5-8 / 10? so pretty Standard for medicom. Really digging the sculpt on this though.. the paint... or lack thereof not so much, but the sculpt looks good.

I'll get him later on, when i can find him for an acceptable price.

I think Nam owns/has owned about as many as I do, possibly a little less. and like me, the issues with them have put a sour taste in his mouth.

My medi-count, for the record
boba
Jango
Vader
Stormie,
Luke
Edward Elric
Alphose elric
yagami Light
L
Comic red and blue spidey ( currently awaiting repair, again)
Comic Black spidey ( currently awaitng repair)
Comic Venom ( currently awaiting repair)
Ghost rider
Maul
Magneto ( currently awaiting repair)

think that's it.

Out of curiosity, how many Medicom figures do you own/have owned?

Godzilla, Ultraman Type C, Ghost Rider, The Punisher, two Stormtroopers, Blackhole Trooper, Sand Trooper, ROTJ Vader, ROTS Vader, Ep. III Clone, 501st Clone, Shocktrooper, Luke, Darth Maul, Jango Fett, Zombie Snake and MGS4 geezer Snake. I briefly owned the Spider-Man ones but put them on ebaY before opening them, shortly after I started reading about all the issues people were having and have purchased about six nude RAH figures as replacement parts for existing figures that have broken over time for a plethora of various non-abusive reasons.

This, of course, doesn't include the Kubrics or the VCDs but I have never had any issues with them other than being too goddam irresistibly cute.

When I talk about Medicom, it's not from the standpoint of an ignorant poster as some would have you believe :lol, but moreso, from that of a frustrated, fed up collector. I might add that none of the above figures were purchased on clearance either, but paid for in full import MSRP, so that's ALWAYS taken into account. At a HotToys price, I expect HT quality.

EDIT: I'm also looking at picking up Medi's Henry Sr. using my T2 gift card should Sideshow's turn out like wide open :moon, which after getting two Belloqs and seeing Toht (I ordered the Ex so who knows when that'll arrive), is a big concern. :(

Last edited:

Released!!!
Pictures courtesy of TC4949 of Toy-world.com.hk

Looks great, I probably have to wait a few more months for this, since the retailer I'm getting from is getting from Sideshow and their shipments are always late.....hate the wait...but good for my wallet.

20090630114312777jpg.jpg

20090630114337375jpg.jpg

Outfit does look excellent. Trying to stay away from prequel stuff though. (i may grab it some day)
20090630_25244a8befa2a8beb7ebGW4bjNl4l8DQ.jpg

P5270274.jpg

Looks really good. Since I decided to focus my collection on all things Vader, I may have to pick this up. It will be nice to have a very poseable Anakin.

More pictures from tc4949

20090630114327655jpg.jpg

20090630114349842jpg.jpg

20090630114258964jpg.jpg

I'm not sure whether he did a simple repaint, cos the skin texture looks much better than Medicom's usual paint work.

Will let you guys know if he did.

*EDIT* He said he did add a little bit of shadows, probably something like a simply wash.

Last edited:

Very nice looking out of the box.:rock The clothes especially. I'm still not a fan of Medi's scale, price or anime leanings so this will be a pass for me.

I like it a lot....face sculpt is better than Sideshow's 12''.But the PF's likeness beats this one.

Yeah that head is way better than Sideshows. I guess I'll have to preorder from somewhere. Thinking Cornerstore as they should get from SS.

Back