Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Its easy to add leg extenders to medi bodies, plus he's wearing boots so you can't tell if you use them.

Which throws off the proportions of the arms. My Medi Stormtrooper with the extenders looked like a pygmy. :lol

It's a great looking figure.
But looks nothing like Hayden Christensen.

:lecture :lecture :lecture

My thoughts exactly. The SSC version is cool with me and especially with a paint job and minor mods. Just picked 1 up for $35 shipped.
This Medi is gonna be the same price as Han-WOW!

True (although i do see HC a bit) but it still looks like Anakin Skywalker if that makes sense. Kinda like how the HT Superman don't look like Routh but still looks like Superman. That being said, i like it, but i'm trying to stay away from PT stuff (although i know i will ultimately fail) i may grab this when it goes on clearance.

Love how it has the Maul style hands and not the flippers. And the tailoring looks superb. (plus this should be on the revamped medi body)

I still think Darren's head sculpt looks better here it is with Small's paint job.

attachment.php

Darren's sculpt is far and away the best.... I have one issue though, the mouth area looks just like the mouth/lips of this girl Erin I used to "date".... :monkey3

.... A little too eerie. :google

Nice , but the same thing with the color of the face , come on guys paint...

PAINT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I still like mine better! :D

DSC01361.jpg

But I'm digging those Medi-boots!
What are the chances this gets parted out? It'd probably be too smaal anyway...

I'll definitely pick up this Anakin if (and it's a big if hence the size 7 :D) I can find him around the same price I got the Han ($100 Canadian)-- I think he'd look great posed with my ROTJ Medi Vader.. It'll give me somewhere to pose that Vader once the SSC one gets released.

I'd suggest that if you can't discuss this figure civilly, then avoid this thread.

Personally, I have all the Medicom SW figures and I might pick this one up. Although I'm quite happy with the SSC one and don't really see how this improves on it.

I'd suggest that if you can't discuss this figure civilly, then avoid this thread.

So in other words if you're just in here to post negativity constantly without having no interest in the figure at all, you should not post in this thread?

OK-- enough already. The thread's being derailed. Agree to disagree and move on.

So how fast do you think it'll take for this figure to go on clearance? Han seemed to hit it in about record time.

So how fast do you think it'll take for this figure to go on clearance? Han seemed to hit it in about record time.

Depends on the store. I know that the store I got Han from doesn't have this one on pre-order (probably as they had difficulty with the other Medis). I just know I won't be buying this anywhere that it's on for full price as it'll have to be a deal (as it's been for every Medi I've bought including the ones I have from the Indy line).

Depends on the store. I know that the store I got Han from doesn't have this one on pre-order (probably as they had difficulty with the other Medis). I just know I won't be buying this anywhere that it's on for full price as it'll have to be a deal (as it's been for every Medi I've bought including the ones I have from the Indy line).

I'm surprised that StarWarsShop doesn't have him for preorder. That would've been a potential $75 grap. :(

Back