Medicom Anakin Skywalker ROTS

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Medicom Anakin ep3

Pics from Odinsbeard in Tokyo medicoms store display

Okay Medicom screwed up the paint major. Without debate, they dropped the ball on the painting section.The hair is completely the wrong color. But the head sculpt looks good, the material of the costume, the color of the fabric and the boots all look good :joy I can't wait for this. :banana

I need someone to tell me who would be willing to Repaint this headsculpt, how do i contact them and how much do you think it would cost?

P5270279.jpg

P5290522.jpg

P5270274.jpg

P5290523.jpg

P5290527.jpg

P5290525.jpg

P5290524.jpg

looks okay overall, the HS seems to be very good, (something medicom is having a strong showing lately) but needs a good repaint to really bring that hs out.

Looks good.

Hope he is a little taller.
because I am a baller,
I wish I still had my girl who looked good
I would call her
I wish I had a rabbit in a hat with a bat
and a six-four impala

Last edited:

I still think Darren's head sculpt looks better here it is with Small's paint job.

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

I wonder if the pleather vest will suffer the same fate as Medicom's Vader or if they have stepped up the quality since then.

Not bad at all, love the intensity in the eyes. Hair is a little weird, but I can live with that.
I just hope he comes with the force hand that was shown on the proto pics and not the current one, which looks more like a relaxed hand.

Man I just picked up the SSC one again because Im afraid height (Medi) will be an issue with the other SSC figs.
Too bad cause I really like how this turned out. If he is the same height as Han then this is a pass.

Man I just picked up the SSC one again because Im afraid height (Medi) will be an issue with the other SSC figs.
Too bad cause I really like how this turned out. If he is the same height as Han then this is a pass.

mate, you should pick up one of Pauls Anakin sculpt to replace the ss sculpt. I fancy that.. Look in the sales tread..

Its easy to add leg extenders to medi bodies, plus he's wearing boots so you can't tell if you use them.

I think it looks pretty darn good. (but i'm trying to stay away from the PT) Head looks good in the medi style, but the clothes look fantastic.

Thanks
WOW thats looks good.
I was just gonna get a repaint for the SSC one and fix the glove and make longer tabbards. I may get this head now though.

I would put the Medi Anakin with other Medi but I wont have any other Medi.
So Ill stick with the SSC one.

Whats the story with leg extenders? You can buy em seperate on the bay?
How much taller does it make him?

I like the look of the clothes and boots, but the head sculpt doen't do it for me.
Darren's is still the way to go IMHO.

The head on the Medicom in that pic is reminding me of the Superman Returns figure they did but, its still much better then SSC.

Back