Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm quite new to this collecting lark, but from what I have gathered from various web site, is that Medicom is expensive and there is a scale issue.

If they are making up their own scale which doesn't match Sideshow/Hot toys/Dragon etc, I wouldn't buy their stuff just because it wouldn't look right next to what I already own.
As for being expensive, i think Hot Toys are bloody expensive, but I seem to be buying alot of their stuff lately.

Anyway back to the point , I personally think that the Medicom versions shown here are good, but Indy is not quite right for reasons pointed out already by people here.
I think in the end people will buy the figure they like the look of regardless of who makes it or the price...... or I could be completley wrong.........
still, the SS Indy looks soooo much better

You know, I've very glad Sideshow is getting these, but it really is amazing that a company has enough faith and confidence in it's customers and products to carry a competitor's product at the exact same time! Not many companies would even think of doing this! :clap :rock :clap

You know, I've very glad Sideshow is getting these, but it really is amazing that a company has enough faith and confidence in it's customers and products to carry a competitor's product at the exact same time! Not many companies would even think of doing this! :clap :rock :clap

My opinion also.

I agree. This gives fans of Medicom's products a great choice to get them and avoid the fears of ebay.

Jones Sr. looks great, and I'm kinda liking Medicom's Indy too. But I have Sideshow's on order and I think theirs is the better between the two so I'm skipping the Medicom releases. They're still nice figures though.

I just find it funny that people have been arguing over which is the superior Indy and Sideshow will be profitting from both. Now that's good business. :rock

SS shows no fear cause they offer the better version at a much better price!!

I don't know which one is more accurate, but I really like the texture of the Medicom jacket.

Wow....Indy does look great in those pics. If it weren't for MediCom scale I'd gladly get both. Will say though that Medi brought their "A" game on this one.

Indy looks great in this pic. :chew
Isn't that the same picture we've already seen...

mediindy2.jpg

What's wierd is in the new closeups I actually think Indy looks way better than his dad. The paint job on the beard looks a little cheesy compared to the nice subtlety of Indy's stubble.
But as always, making observations about proto pics is like dancing about architecture...

Back