Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its really cool that Sideshow is not only distributing the really popular stuff for US fans... but even the weirder stuff like Baoh. Seems the partnership is just getting stronger :rock

I don't know which one is more accurate, but I really like the texture of the Medicom jacket.

That texture is certainly NOT accurate at all.

Here are some different pics of the screen-accurate RAIDERS jacket by Wested (unweathered):

rola_open.jpg

lamb[1].jpg

rola_strap.jpg

cowhide06.jpg

Thanks for the pics Irish. was his jacket more textured in any of the other movies? Maybe they're going for that look.

mediindy2.jpg

Hey Garth!

Shwing!

RE: Price killing the hobby, it depends on what you consider dead. IMO a hobby isn't alive if you've got just a few hundred die hard rich boys keeping it going, but to be honest there are just enough rich boys out there that would love to pay $300 a figure if it meant they'd be the only one in a 1000 mile radius with it that the hobby would never fold. Unfortunately for so many who used to collect when figs were between $20-$50 they hobby might as well be dead.

Last edited:
Better than $177, but still too much.

I'll wait and get them on the secondary market for $100 or less, if at all.

Last edited:
Thats a decent price... still not planning on ordering. But seems fair considering what Medicoms usually sell for.

I would like to order Indy but can't justify the $150 plus CA Tax and shipping pricetag. :(

Especially with the PF coming out soon and this is probably half of the cost of that.

I just ordered them both, but as usual, they're not going to charge my card until they ship, right? Only there was nothing about this on the pages.

I can afford them in six months time but I'll be shocked if I check my account later and find it's been charged today. Someone reassure me, please!

Of course they won't charge you until these things ship.

They also won't show your their giraffe necks until then, either... :monkey3

I suddenly got nervous...now is not a good time to pay for them. But I have realised I quite like the sculpts, I just would have preferred HT to do them.

Back