Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow, I missed all the action! :D

So, ok. I love these! The Indy is less than the SS, and the Sr is ROCKIN'! Great likeness and his suit looks great. Not much other than customs to compare it to, so all in all, Henry Sr, rocks.
Hatless Indy is great though. I love that hatless headsculpt.
Not a bad set. A bit high for me, but not much else to say. I won't get the Indy, but will get the Henry.

How's that? :peace

Whatever works for you guys, but I couldn't imagine just having Snr in my collection. He just wouldn't fit in with anyone else except my Evangelion figs maybe. It's either both or neither for me. But again whatever works for your collection.

Miss for me. Personally I think the SSC is far better value.

Henrt Snr would be my choice from the two though. Indy just looks off to me.

The scale was the deciding factor to me. If I had ordered Henry Sr., he wouldn't fit with my Indy. So I will just wait for the eventual SSC Henry. I'm sure it will be just as nice, and to scale with Sideshow figures.

At the current time, he's just too thin and short. They both are.

The scale was the deciding factor to me. If I had ordered Henry Sr., he wouldn't fit with my Indy. So I will just wait for the eventual SSC Henry. I'm sure it will be just as nice, and to scale with Sideshow figures.

At the current time, he's just too thin and short. They both are.

:lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture :lecture

Though the Indy RAH figure has more problems than just scale.

I've thought about getting the Medi Indy just to have it along side my Kenner Indy, McCoy Indy and eventual SS Indy and perhaps Hasbro Indy.

If the Indy sculpt was a bit more like Ford, and the hair not so odd looking, and if the jacket and whip were a bit better and of course the hat not a complete joke, then I'd definitely get the Medi Indy. If all those changes were made however, it'd prolly come out looking like a shorter SS Indy. :monkey3

If the Indy sculpt was a bit more like Ford, and the hair not so odd looking, and if the jacket and whip were a bit better and of course the hat not a complete joke, then I'd definitely get the Medi Indy. If all those changes were made however, it'd prolly come out looking like a shorter SS Indy. :monkey3

... for $60 more.

Well, this was the polite thread. :lol

Very polite compared to that other thread. No name calling each other, just like/dislike of the product.

"Hey shorty!... Yeah you, the expensive guy with the bad hat. I'm talking to yas." :lol

It is polite. We're legitmately critiquing the Medicom figures without resorting to hyperbole or attacking other board members personally.

In all seriousness, the hatless sculpt is very good and the Henry sculpt is good... but I just can't say these figures are worth the price tag, and I really don't like the scale difference.

It's not so much the height, it's the weight. They are comic book Joker thin.

Back