Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not sure if this was said before but the strange thing with the Medicom 12" is, the moment you put Indy's hat on his head seems to lose all likeness and looks pathetic. At least to me.

2355478786_a0f5e9c068_o.jpg

Thats a good point... the hat w/o a head looks decent, but with he gets a odd scrunched look. Either way, still not getting one.

Another thing they improved is the Jacket
Looks so much better now than the protos
Still Im not big enough of a Indy fan to get this figs.

I don't know, it looks Tonnerish in the face to me. Easy Pass.

Tonner is exactly what I think of when I see pictures of this figure... just not feeling it at all.

And RW23, buy the HT Batman figure... that is money much better spent IMO.

I'm leaning that way gb, but I need an Indy and I just don't see Ford in the SS one because of the paint. I don't think I can wait even though I know SS's next effort will be an improvement!

Well, here it is August 21 and still nothing on these two...WTF? These were supposed to tide me over until SS's Indy...which is now pushed back to November!

Alas, Indy and Henry Sr. are now estimated to ship in September according to SS...

ugh. PASS. I'll take the better, less expensive SS one. But I will do so politely.

I agree, Sideshow's Indy looks much nicer to me as well and I can't wait to get him but I am a huge Indy fan and my mom ordered the Medicom Indy and Henry for me for my birthday (which has come and gone).

I think Henry looks amazing! His hat kind of looked like a flower pot at first, but recent pics make it look better.

Initial pics of Indy were so-so. The HS is great, but the hat looked more than a little dorky. Recent images seem as though they fixed that problem though and he is looking pretty good now. I like the fact that he comes with all the relics from the movies and has a "real" braided whip. My only real complaint with Indy looks like it will be the huge zipper. Anyway, he will tide me over until Sideshow's Indy shows up.

This two guys will be my first Medicom figures, hopefully they live up to the hype.

Back