Medicom Indy and Dr. Jones - the polite thread

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah I'm not seeing the same HS I guess...

I think Indy looks fantastic. Granted his hat is a trainwreck...but that can be fixed or replaced. The sculpt itself is excellent.

With 5 figs on the way I may break my vow to never buy Medicom again and pick these up...

The hat looks better in the new photo but I agree with you all the sculpt looks different. This can't be the same one can it???

I have Medicom's Henry Sr. and Young Indy figures on pre-order with Sideshow. The other 3 (including both Indy figures) are garbage at that price point.

I have Medicom's Henry Sr. and Young Indy figures on pre-order with Sideshow. The other 3 (including both Indy figures) are garbage at that price point.

I could see the scale not being a problem for Young Indy or Mutt---but what're you going to do with a dwarfed Connery next to your SS Indy?

Apart from actually liking the Medicom Raiders Indy---it's a must-buy if I end up grabbing Henry Sr due to the size issue alone.

There is NO WAY I would pay a penny more than $90 for either of Medicom's Indiana Jones figures, much less $150 each. They are an utter joke. And I say this after having seen the first one on display at SDCC.

The size of Henry won't be much of an issue for me, as I plan to pose/display him in the 1:6 German Motorcycle w/ Sidecar that I have anyway.

There is NO WAY I would pay a penny more than $90 for either of Medicom's Indiana Jones figures, much less $150 each. They are an utter joke. And I say this after having seen the first one on display at SDCC.

The size of Henry won't be much of an issue for me, as I plan to pose/display him in the 1:6 German Motorcycle w/ Sidecar that I have anyway.

Ahhh the old "motorcycle trick". Now I see how it's going to work.

I didn't realize you've seen them in person. Kept wondering why you were badgering these things so badly. :lol To me the pics really aren't that bad. Of course I have 3 custom Indy's (made by yours truly) so by contrast to those---Medicom is looking pretty sharp at this point. :whip

Medicom's Indy looks like he's recovering from a stint at a Nazi concentration camp. It's that skinny and gangly looking.

It's also extremely toyish looking.

And then there's the hat.

For $150 + shipping!?!

Go pound sand, Medicom.

Medicom's Indy looks like he's recovering from a stint at a Nazi concentration camp. It's that skinny and gangly looking.

It's also extremely toyish looking.

And then there's the hat.

For $150 + shipping!?!

Go pound sand, Medicom.

:lol:monkey4:lol

I'm still not sure which way to go on this one. A few sites have him for $134 + shipping but I'm probably going to hold out until he actually hits a few hands and people start posting pics.

Regardless, I'm definitely in for a Young Indy & a Mutt.

not to be critical. but people if someone did your sculpt and put pictures of it on here. some people couldn't even identify them selves.
those comic con indy pictures are good. no offense some of the customs i have seen of indy don't look like him at all.
just my opinion.

Regardless, I'm definitely in for a Young Indy & a Mutt.

I may pick up a Medicom Mutt when he's eventually put on clearance prices... as long as they also change the gay 80s biker jacket.

At least out of the 5 announced, Young Indy appears to be a home run.

I may pick up a Medicom Mutt when he's eventually put on clearance prices... as long as they also change the gay 80s biker jacket.

At least out of the 5 announced, Young Indy appears to be a home run.

Well I definitely want a Mutt (yeah I liked him)---and we all know SS will never get that far, and the Hasbro version just doesn't suffice. Even on my 1:6 Triumph he still looks like...well...Hasbro.

Maybe w/ a repaint, shorter body, etc. he could be cool----but I'm currently too lazy to attempt it. Will probably just grab Medicom's---gay jacket and all.

Sideshow updated the estimated shipping on these guys again!

Henry Sr. is still listed as September, but Indy is now listed as October!

ARRRRGGHHHHH!!!!!!

Between these and Sideshow's own Indy figure getting pushed back and pushed back I am going crazy!

At least as it stands now, barring any further set backs, that would make one 1/6 scale Indy figure a month for the next three months...

Henry Sr. in Septmember, Medicom Indy in October, and Sidehow Indy in November...I guess that is kind of cool.

I dunno if these have posted before i don't follow indy

tw pics

20080917_97c8eca008d65b43604dMEx9gFthSaSE.jpg

20080917_502caed55f733c273a1e6N1ZEwCoQj17.jpg

Back