Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames customs and projects

hopefully these photos don't get deleted from my imageshack account like my last couple of this head did. I'm still working on my eye painting.
img1720h.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img1722bt.jpg
img1724hb.jpg

Re: Menlojames customs and projects

This is still a WIP but I re did his eyes so that he wouldn't look like he was turning :gah: and am now waiting on some parts to complete my Rick G. Comments and Critiques welcomed!

img1739rg.jpg
img1738cc.jpg
img1737c.jpg
img1735oa.jpg
img1733w.jpg

Zombie custom completed!

I just completed This guy! I painted the head last night painted the body and sculpted all the guts, bone arm, painted his body and did all the Weathering today. This is my first Zombie custom with many more to come very soon. Thanks for looking!

img1840xb.jpg
img1844j.jpg
img1849t.jpg
img1835jw.jpg

Re: Hungry Zombie in post 428 warning graphic.

Thanks so much Kuato!

It feels like it has been forever since I last put a figure together or even painted a head so I went back through my thread and saw the first custom I posted on here was Marv from Sin City. I decided to try and use everything I have learned since that first Marv to make the ultimate Marv to stand next to Harrington in my collection. I started off by using Headplays Mickey R. sculpt did a lot of modifications and just completed another round of mods. I know it might be kind of hard to see it clearly with the grey and flesh tone colors but I would greatly appreciate your feedback and thoughts on anything to improve this Marv sculpt.
img1905gy.jpg
img1909k.jpg
img1910ix.jpg
img1913e.jpg

Last edited:
Re: Sin City Marv WIP

Looks great! Yea bloodied version AND you should do a black and white version! :nana:

You read my mind Artoo, I am going to have a shelf with just Marv's 3 versions then I might do a black and white Bruce W as well and will probably make Clive Owns figure as well.

Back