Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Menlojames customs and projects

Which Bruce Willis head is that menlo? Looks great!

Thanks Platty, it is another Zkulptor masterpiece! I was thinking about adding real hair for a die Hard 1 custom.

img1229va.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img1231ss.jpg
img1233df.jpg
img1236fk.jpg
img1238oc.jpg

I started painting this fantastic head about a Month ago and did some touch ups and decided to use if for a Cleric figure instead of Bruce Wane. Comments and Critiques welcome.

img1332vh.jpg
img1339ti.jpg
img1341sy.jpg
img1344h.jpg

A huge thank you for the wonderful work on this head buddy! The pics soooo don't do it justice! Great painting skills.

5f92c09a-25c7-9723.jpg

5f92c09a-25db-9e57.jpg

I just wanted to post an amazing update! I received an email from Louis Ozawa Changchien aka HANZO! He is such a cool guy, he expressed his appreciation for his figure and is currently out of the country working on the new Bourne movie.

photo1rff.jpg

I just wanted to post an amazing update! I received an email from Louis Ozawa Changchien aka HANZO! He is such a cool guy, he expressed his appreciation for his figure and is currently out of the country working on the new Bourne movie.

photo1rff.jpg

Thats really cool man:clap congrats:hi5:

I am so excited to have finally unpacked my paints and figure stuff. I have not painted anything since October when we decided to pack everything up due to a move. This will be my first custom for 2012 I used the fantastic sculpt by Mr. Pettersen and after watching the season finally I decided to add his scruffy beard look with some tamiya epoxy. I hope to post a lot more soon!

img1700ca.jpg

Last edited:

I have no idea why my pictures keep getting deleted by imagesmack has anyone else had this happen? Is it because he is bloodied up?

I can see themn you have made some serious progress on your paint!!

Did you resculpt a beard on that rick?

Back