Menlojames Custom fun and repaints some new figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rick Grimes Zombie killer

I absolutely loved this show and wish it was more the 6 episodes but there will be another season so while waiting I decided to build zombie killing Rick (Thanks to Velvet Mornings amazing skills in sculpting)! This is version 1 of 2. I will be making a better diorama and have to die his back bag black then he will be complete.

img1031cw.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]
img1032t.jpg
img1036rs.jpg
img1040ak.jpg
img1044r.jpg

Re: Menlojames customs and projects

Threads merged. No need for for 20+ threads of single figures. Please use this thread from now on for your new customs.

No problem. You had quite a collection going. Might as well put them together so everyone can see your growing collection and skills :duff

I am doing a lot of fun repaints right now and will post more pictures soon but thought I would share one that I am just about finished with.
img1073z.jpg

Looks fantastic! Are you going to add depth to the hair? The skin tones look so rich compared to the solid blocking of the hair. Maybe there's detail there I can't see?

Thanks Rfr5671, I was not finished with the hair and I did add another color in the pictures below and will probably go back over one more time.

Cheungkinmen, Thank you!

TurdFerguson, Thanks I should have a 2nd version of Rick very soon.

img1098w.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/URL [/IMG]
Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

Back