Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Just playing MGR and in a codec chat, Raiden was talking about Snake and he said: "Heh, he'd kill me if he heard me talking about him like that", I'm sure this has been brought to light before, but, does this mean that Snake is still alive?

Hideo Kojima said in a recent interview that Metal Gear Rising is a parallel universe. Its Platinums take on the Metal Gear Universe. Meaning it is canon and non-canonical at the same time.

Just thought id throw that in there

He will of said that incase the game was hated. But people love it. And it doesnt really contradict any metal gear lore (well, not as much as the main series!). So i think we can see it as official.

in Blade Wolfs DLC he better go back post MGR to bury Sam but Sams body isnt there.

MGR2 Samvengeance.

4e328213ba111.gif

i was looking on google for Jaws gifs the other day and its a gold mine for laughter

He will of said that incase the game was hated. But people love it. And it doesnt really contradict any metal gear lore (well, not as much as the main series!). So i think we can see it as official.

My previous statement still holds up, It was said quite a bit after release.

I have yet to play the game so i cant say weather i like if its canon or not. If it is the only aspect i dont like is how ultra futuristic the game is only a few years after MGS4

I have yet to play the game so i cant say weather i like if its canon or not. If it is the only aspect i dont like is how ultra futuristic the game is only a few years after MGS4
its not that futuristic at all though, theres nothing here thats like WHAT! after playing mgs 4. The gameplay is alot different thats about it. But you are playing as a cyborg Ninja. I think youl love the game

So I just finished Sam's DLC!

Was fun! He has awesome charge-up attacks and can glide through the air with a charge-up attack.

He has a double jump which is good.

But can't Ninja Run and hack and slash at the same time.

He seems a tad slower off the mark when Ninja Running but once he's off, he seems a tad faster then Raiden...

I was starting to feel that I was the only person in this thread who didn't play MGR as yet :yess:

Back