Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who said it was a parallel universe? Why wouldn't it be canon? Y'all are in denial :lol

On December 12, Kojima tweeted, "We're only said that the period setting is several years after MGS4. Metal Gear Rising is not part of the Metal Gear Solid series. At the present, we can't say more than this."

Because Kojima tweeted saying it wasn't canon?

Agreed, on a side note if anyone ordered Raiden from anime island now is the time to pester them for it. I just emailed them and they sent me the balance invoice. Be a squeaky wheel.......

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

And that's simply sad since they've had them listed as "IN STOCK" on Amazon.com (for WAY more than you pre-ordered!) for over 3 weeks now.

Considering many of us got ours direct from Amazon.com and you could have had yours by now, it's almost tempting to request a CC charge back and tell them to go to heck...

I'm sure glad I pre-ordered the "Meat Suit" Raiden from both Anime Island AS WELL AS somewhere else.

On December 12, Kojima tweeted, "We're only said that the period setting is several years after MGS4. Metal Gear Rising is not part of the Metal Gear Solid series. At the present, we can't say more than this."

Because Kojima tweeted saying it wasn't canon?

But he just said it takes place after MGS4, which we now know to be four years. All he's saying is it has branched into its own series, hence "Metal Gear RISING," separate from "Solid," not that it wasn't canon or wasn't in the same universe.

Was the tweet in Japanese? I wanna translate it myself if so.

Agreed, on a side note if anyone ordered Raiden from anime island now is the time to pester them for it. I just emailed them and they sent me the balance invoice. Be a squeaky wheel.......

Sent from Shadow Moses by codec.

:goodpost:

I ordered from them and they sent me one email after I asked them, detailing about the quantity cut. After that, I never really got any other information and I'm sort of pissed. >_>

Some backwards-*** logic:cuckoo:

So wait what? I need to send them an email to fix stuff?

this is my very first bad experience with them. im cool though i still got it didnt i? no use in complaining about them anymore. ive never seen them do anything like this before. if i was offended by the behavior i probably just wouldnt order from them again.

just finished the sam dlc. WOW ! fantastic.
cool how he got he's cyborg arm.

sam is a fantastic character.
I am hoping for a play arts kai figure.
going to keep working tonight on my 100% finish of this awsome game.
cant wait for wolf's dlc.

Awesome - glad to hear they're finally getting it to you.

Cool you have both too - I'm really tempted to pick up the white Raiden now...though I'm more excited for "Meat Suit" Raiden :)

Awesome - glad to hear they're finally getting it to you.

Cool you have both too - I'm really tempted to pick up the white Raiden now...though I'm more excited for "Meat Suit" Raiden :)

Metal-Gear-Play-Arts-Kai-Raiden-Red-Ver_1359663220.jpg

Just got the game and just finished it. Only took 6 hours.

Even hough its short, this game is fantastic! whole lotta fun.
decent story, Great bosses, amazing art design. This is MetalGear alright.

The cutscene/gameplay balance is great here,

Just got the game and just finished it. Only took 6 hours.

Even hough its short, this game is fantastic! whole lotta fun.
decent story, Great bosses, amazing art design. This is MetalGear alright.

The cutscene/gameplay balance is great here,

Welldone! :)

What difficulty level you playing on?

What Blade you using?

I was wondering, has the Uniqlo Rising clothing line been sold out already? I got a jacket and t shirt so far.

Back