Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
anyone know how to fix this? looks like it some ring system they use. that part broke off when i received it.

Rotate the ring until you see the square break. Put a dot of glue on the peg inside of the elbow pad. Very carefully set the peg on the break without getting glue in the joint. Let it set for a minute. Very carefully rotate the pad back and forth in the joint when it sets enough to keep the joint from getting frozen and to still let the pad do its original job. I had to do this for ninja and pwbbss. If all else fails make a strap out of a piece of medium width black rubber band and glue it inside the elbow pad. I did this for ninja when i couldnt fix it. You can hardly notice it and all you have to do is pop the forearm off to slide it on. Ill post a pic in a few to show what i mean.

sent from a tormented past

Rotate the ring until you see the square break. Put a dot of glue on the peg inside of the elbow pad. Very carefully set the peg on the break without getting glue in the joint. Let it set for a minute. Very carefully rotate the pad back and forth in the joint when it sets enough to keep the joint from getting frozen and to still let the pad do its original job. I had to do this for ninja and pwbbss. If all else fails make a strap out of a piece of medium width black rubber band and glue it inside the elbow pad. I did this for ninja when i couldnt fix it. You can hardly notice it and all you have to do is pop the forearm off to slide it on. Ill post a pic in a few to show what i mean.

was thinking this exactly just worried about putting the glue on and having it run over the peg. Thank you i will give it a go later tonight. time to look for some super glue.

btw, if its any easier for you, submerge his arm in hot water and pull the ratcheting joint completely out. then you can work on it with no obstruction. this trick is excellent for getting pegs to stay in body parts that keep falling out due to poor assembly (they didnt push the peg in far enough when the material was soft). im kind of wondering if you can pry the joint into pieces so you can glue together what you need, they are snapped together. it would make it easy to fix my ninja. heres a pic of what the band looks like on my ninja, btw.........

venapu8y.jpg

avu9ysuq.jpg

Im posting this 2nd pic to show what i did. When i got home i saw the ring was broken in half. If you dont have the other piece youll have to do this. All i had was green so i had to paint it afterward. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
btw, if its any easier for you, submerge his arm in hot water and pull the ratcheting joint completely out. then you can work on it with no obstruction. this trick is excellent for getting pegs to stay in body parts that keep falling out due to poor assembly (they didnt push the peg in far enough when the material was soft). im kind of wondering if you can pry the joint into pieces so you can glue together what you need, they are snapped together. it would make it easy to fix my ninja. heres a pic of what the band looks like on my ninja, btw.........

venapu8y.jpg

avu9ysuq.jpg

Im posting this 2nd pic to show what i did. When i got home i saw the ring was broken in half. If you dont have the other piece youll have to do this. All i had was green so i had to paint it afterward. Hope this helps.

awesome thank you very much very helpful. yeah i have the other ring. i thought it was missing but i shook his arm and it came out. ill have to try that later tonight. not sure if they assembled snake the same way but ill check it out when i get home

I just played the game, still in the middle of the final boss fight where the manual slash is such a problem.

I don't see how Metal Gear Rising Raiden can't beat Gray Fox with just one hand seeing what he is capable of in the game.

Wahh, recent interview mentioned they were working on Raiden. I wonder if they meant from this game or MGS4.

The details!! I was tempted to pick up the PAK, but HT version would be killer.

Any tricks on how to get completely get the plastic film off the plasma lamp? I have bits stuck near the bottom. Even tweezers don't seem to be doing the trick. Or did peeps simply leave it like that?

It's a cool lamp. Haven't really played the game yet, although I did put it in to see if the US version worked on my PS3, which it did :D

Any tricks on how to get completely get the plastic film off the plasma lamp? I have bits stuck near the bottom. Even tweezers don't seem to be doing the trick. Or did peeps simply leave it like that?

It's a cool lamp. Haven't really played the game yet, although I did put it in to see if the US version worked on my PS3, which it did :D

PS3 is region free so all games work, I have a mix of US and Euro versions in my games library

I have every dlc and im from america. Still havent played them yet, but thats besides the point, they all are installed and work.

I have every dlc and im from america. Still havent played them yet, but thats besides the point, they all are installed and work.

Yeah, DLCs only corresponds to their respective disc region. I learned this the hard way when I bought European DLCs for my American games. :mad:

We should of gotten MGS2 Raiden in some form of DLC skin. Obviously his face wouldnt have a visor and the AR mode would make no sense but it doesnt matter its a DLC skin. And we already have in-suit Raiden so its not like we only have cyborg outfits.

Back