Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Who me ry? I never said that. Funnily enough my work partner and i stopped by best buy on the ride home and he got it for his xbox360. I dont play those things. Ill be watching it tonight when his kids go to bed. Seein how cool it is so i can buy it for the real elite system.........ps3. We get vendor credit from various stores because of what we do so he got it for $10, lucky ****!!!

sent from a tormented past

Who me ry? I never said that. Funnily enough my work partner and i stopped by best buy on the ride home and he got it for his xbox360. I dont play those things. Ill be watching it tonight when his kids go to bed. Seein how cool it is so i can buy it for the real elite system.........ps3. We get vendor credit from various stores because of what we do so he got it for $10, lucky ****!!!

You, Solidus, everyone! It's like, the thing to do now man. :lol

I'm gonna play it once I'm less burdened with work, till then I'll just try to get the platinum trophy for The Last of Us or <gulp>, Rising.

Screw that, I'll probably suffer a mental breakdown trying to plat Rising. :panic:

I still havent even beaten rising and i think i have the most collectibles for the game out of anyone in here! Havent beaten tlou either. Its funny how i want gtav now. F that its kinda embarrassing, even though after the "game haul" thread was created i shouldnt feel bad. Hehehehe.

I still havent even beaten rising and i think i have the most collectibles for the game out of anyone in here! Havent beaten tlou either. Its funny how i want gtav now. F that its kinda embarrassing, even though after the "game haul" thread was created i shouldnt feel bad. Hehehehe.

Seriously, Jason? The heck you've been spending your time on? :slap

MGR is amazing, so is TLOU and both gets better with multiple playtroughs so I can't imagine anybody playing these once, let alone haven't finished them by now.

If GTAV has the wow factor of San Andreas then we're in for a real treat. GTAIV was great first time around but had zero replay value because the game got old real fast.

Anyway, stop hanging out here and go finish these gems and be one happy dude! :lol

i havent had time. im kind of a suave superdork. im always getting into some cool **** whether its a totally custom a/v system/home integration, car something or other, or custom projects i cant even have enough ps3 time. im so geeky i almost give myself 0 time for relationships. if theres something to build, repair, or create ill always choose those first. its borderline OCD.

On another note, Rules of Nature has to be the most hilarious song I've ever heard. It was clearly made for a nature documentary.

Watch a cow eat grass and poo p - RULES OF NATUREEEE!!!! AAAAHHHHHH!!!

i havent had time. im kind of a suave superdork. im always getting into some cool **** whether its a totally custom a/v system/home integration, car something or other, or custom projects i cant even have enough ps3 time. im so geeky i almost give myself 0 time for relationships. if theres something to build, repair, or create ill always choose those first. its borderline OCD.

Yup, okay.

I forgot about voltage & maybe needing an adapter for the plasma lamp. I went to cancel my Amazon order, but it said it was already shipped :gah:

I guess there's some :yess: in there as well.

I forgot about voltage & maybe needing an adapter for the plasma lamp. I went to cancel my Amazon order, but it said it was already shipped :gah:

I guess there's some :yess: in there as well.

If you don't want the LE, just refuse the package when the mail man delivers, and USPS will return it back to Amazon. They'll credit you back your money in a few days.

You can also post a notice outside your door - eg. "Attn USPS: Please return package to Amazon". That will work too. I've done it before.

That works? I think I'd feel weird doing such a thing :lol Thanks though. I'll keep it & open it to cure some curiousity :D

I think I'll start playing 'The Last Of Us' in a day or so, & maybe complete it in time to start MGRR. I don't think I game like I used to, & I have brand new games simply sit in my draw for months, maybe even years :lol

I think I'm more interested in the story, cutscenes, & cool looking characters, than I am actually playing the game. Can I play & complete the game on the easiest setting & not miss out on any cutscenes or special endings?

That works? I think I'd feel weird doing such a thing :lol Thanks though. I'll keep it & open it to cure some curiousity :D

I think I'll start playing 'The Last Of Us' in a day or so, & maybe complete it in time to start MGRR. I don't think I game like I used to, & I have brand new games simply sit in my draw for months, maybe even years :lol

I think I'm more interested in the story, cutscenes, & cool looking characters, than I am actually playing the game. Can I play & complete the game on the easiest setting & not miss out on any cutscenes or special endings?

Well, Amazon's Customer Service actually recommends that you return packages that way :lol. If you accept the package, you'll have to print out an RMA, carry it to the post office, and pay your own return shipping. That's too much hassle. Just refuse delivery and have USPS do the work for you lol. You can try it out next time you don't want something.

I'm not sure if Rising has much of a story. It's seem pretty nonsensical, to say the least. In any case, feel free to add me if you're on the PSN. My ID is blade7117. It's time to finally see what the hype for this game is all about!

Solidus.. you are one cunning ex-president.

:lol :1-1:

Damn, so far I've gotten 1st place on only 9 of the 20 VR missions, completed the rest aside from Mission 18. I have no idea how how I'm gonna be able to get 1st place for the rest of them because I suck at this game. And the VR missions sucks too! :mad:

habevy4y.jpg

Cosplay

Back