Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just parry-countered a bullet. I didnt know that was even possible.

i know you guys probably dont care anymore but i finally am putting time into this game. i got to sam and hes hard. i got his *** down to 3.8 percent finally and he cheaply murdered me and i almost threw the controller. i love this game but hate it equally. parrying isnt as hard as i originally thought, if you got the timing down. i still havent even beaten it. im making a point over the long weekend.

i know you guys probably dont care anymore but i finally am putting time into this game. i got to sam and hes hard. i got his *** down to 3.8 percent finally and he cheaply murdered me and i almost threw the controller. i love this game but hate it equally. parrying isnt as hard as i originally thought, if you got the timing down. i still havent even beaten it. im making a point over the long weekend.

I don't know what the heck is wrong with the site here, my display icons are all messed up, but that won't stop me from giving you some hints Jason because I care. :lol

The easiest way to parry is by flicking the left stick with your thumb while pushing light attack (square). You can effectively parry 99.9% of the time with this technique. Heck you can do this while Raiden is idle and Sam can't hit you. You don't need any timing whatsoever with this trick. :lol

I just got this the other day and yeah.. if you can't parry you won't make it past Blade Wolf. At least that's how it was for me. I replayed that part over and over again until I finally got the hang of parrying and then it was no sweat. I'd say Blade Wolf and Monsoon have given me the most trouble so far, but once you figure out what it takes to beat them they aren't too bad. I just beat Monsoon so I've yet to get to Sam, but I imagine he'll be pretty hard. I can't wait to beat him though.. lol.

I've just started playing Rising too :lol. Yeah, success in the game is dependent on mastering the parrying system. I got past Blade Wolf last night and managed to parry almost all of his attacks. Somehow, I got away with 75% health :monkey1.

Fun guys to practice parrying on, the walker thingies in the sewers...that spin.

HF blade that actually cuts!
1235962_10151678255462536_27817492_n.jpg

More details can be seen here,
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?...4754072535.151306.213552482535&type=1&theater

Wow, im on the level where you fight sundowner at the end, iev just fought BD mistral and BS Monsoon.

The monsoon battle changed COMPLETELY from what usually happens. And, i only play this game on very hard ( all though ive done revengeance too)

But he started doing new attacks with the Sai, and his MAGNETIC POWER! attacks were back! He didnt speak, but he satred pulling down the environment and i had to zandatsu cut them! WTF this aint happened to me at all in any time ive battled BD monsoon.

Play it ! 100% , i got the zandatsu prompt as he raised his right hand and did a " pull " and id to start chopping up scenery

Maybe, but i literally didnt see it before. But 100% no lie, may my entire family drop dead it happened. It was nuts. Because the whole BD thing is they lose their "abilities " but the Monsoon started to wreck the place. It was so good!

MGR iS so fricking good.

Back