Metal Gear Rising [Revengeance]

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I wanted to say before ray/solidsnake that theyre testing mgrr on pc right now. Hideo is posting it on his twitter. I heard its the only way to play.

heqagu3a.jpg

sent from a tormented past

I wanted to say before ray/solidsnake that theyre testing mgrr on pc right now. Hideo is posting it on his twitter. I heard its the only way to play.

heqagu3a.jpg

Hush now,Jason. I read that few hours ago but decided against posting that link. :lol

Sitting in the corner of your room sat 2 ft away from a monitor wearing a set of earphones leaning over a keyboard and mouse is not the way video games are meant to be enjoyed no matter what people who spend $700 on a graphics card say. You are meant to be sat on the couch 6-7ft away from your 42" tv with surround sound. Control pad in 1 hand, knob in the other

Kiva, i like you bud. But you obviously arent up on pc/mac. They hook up to tvs and use xbox/ps3 controllers now. The $700 graphics card is your only argument. Peace and love, peace and love. Actually, games originated on a mouse and keyboard too.

Kiva, i like you bud. But you obviously arent up on pc/mac. They hook up to tvs and use xbox/ps3 controllers now.
Ive been using my pc with my tv now for about 9 years

But when i do see "ultimate gaming setups" it tends to be on a desk with a pc monitor in the corner of a room and a set of "astro's"

Sitting in the corner of your room sat 2 ft away from a monitor wearing a set of earphones leaning over a keyboard and mouse is not the way video games are meant to be enjoyed no matter what people who spend $700 on a graphics card say. You are meant to be sat on the couch 6-7ft away from your 42" tv with surround sound. Control pad in 1 hand, knob in the other

Well, with Big TV from Steam, PC gamers can sit in front of their TVs and play their games just like console gamers. But, most of the time, it requires a long-*** HDMI extension between the TV and PC - since most people don't situate their desktops in their living rooms :lol.

Not sure if this is the right place to ask. Looking to see if anyone has an extra or looking to sell their sword for the solidus snake figure. The one i purchased is missing the hilt and other sword is broken. If you have any leads I would appreciate it. Thank you.

Sorry to hear about that. They definitely make the scabbards and swords very durable. You might want to try to get a used Solidus on eBay. I bought two Solidus to make a custom sword for my Raiden, and the first Solidus I owned had very fragile swords and scabbards. And I've seen people complain about that in Amazon reviews.

Sorry to hear about that. They definitely make the scabbards and swords very durable. You might want to try to get a used Solidus on eBay. I bought two Solidus to make a custom sword for my Raiden, and the first Solidus I owned had very fragile swords and scabbards. And I've seen people complain about that in Amazon reviews.

thanks for the info. this is how it looked when i removed him from package. joints are loose and the leg and arm came right off. the leg still has his peg i can put back, kinda loose still. his arm i will need to glue back into the socket. and his head was out of the socket so i had to heat it up with a blow dryer to try and soften up the material and pushed it back in.

Back