Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
love+amor+gif+emotivo+11.gif

JMK70v5.gif

No he's not. What kind of man admits to "haven't seen Ghostbusters since I was 10"? How could you not watch that movie at least once a year? :lol

Oh well, I met this hot chick once who can't stand Back to the Future. The world we live in.

My girl loves both a whole hellva lot. She wants to go to the 30th anniversary screening of GB in September.

I think we're all still in for MGS 2 Snake (albeit the issues that we discussed in private) :lol.

And he's also a pretty rad forum member :monkey3.
Yes! Make it happen SQEX. Please.
I only own the two hot toys figures, all my PAKs I sold off because they didn't fit in with my higher end collectibles, I believe FSLAR actually linked my Amazon page here not too long while I was selling off my used figures. I own all the games except for the HD collection, which I sold off as well, and one MGS2 poster. Nothing too extravagant. Oh, and I have HT Raiden, and Revo Solid on preorder.

Do you actually want a picture of the two HT figures most of own here?
Oh, so that Solidus Snake I bought was actually yours? I don't recall you confirming it so I just thought it was a coincidence.

Yes! Make it happen SQEX. Please.Oh, so that Solidus Snake I bought was actually yours? I don't recall you confirming it so I just thought it was a coincidence.

Yea, and I confirmed as well, theres not many Pturtle’s out there, especially interested in MGS :lol

I should have recognized your name when I shipped out the Chris Reeve Superman to you :slap

Gasper those are my pics!!!

The MGS1 figures still in the box pic? That was me who posted it, found them on google :lol

Last edited:
Yea, and I confirmed as well, theres not many Pturtle’s out there, especially interested in MGS :lol

I should have recognized your name when I shipped out the Chris Reeve Superman to you :slap
Guess I missed it then, oh well....too bad you aren't shipping more PAKs for affordable prices. Still loving the chris Reeve Superman though :duff:
Square Enix definitely needs to make one. But, some of us are also holding out for the MGS 2 figure from IDM.
IDM? Also wondering about seeing this as well

Oh, they are definitely mine though. Theyre actually on my ebay and flickr pages.

Jason, I think you should start watermarking your photos. Just as a precaution, so no one can lift them from the net, and claim them as their own. After all, you do post the most figures in this thread :rock.

IDM? Also wondering about seeing this as well

Yeah, IDM Customs is planning to make a full MGS 2 Solid Snake figure, based on the video game render and not the artwork. There hasn't been updates about it in a while, though...

Good thing I never claimed those figures were mine, just posted I had them, and even wrote right after I had no clue what happened to them after all these years.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That could have fooled any of us, especially since you posted those, immediately after Ryan inquired about seeing pics of your collection :dunno. Just to note, I've got lots of old pics of figures that I don't have anymore. So, a statement like yours could have been read differently.

In the future, please make sure that you post your own pictures in this thread as a common courtesy. Or, at least say that they aren't, so there aren't any misunderstandings.

Back