Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah, they weren't released as yet. Only the promotional photos from Koji's Twitter and elsewhere.

I literally took the first pictures I found on Google to show the first Metal Gear figures I ever owned, with those pictures I even wrote I have no clue what happened to them. I only posted that after Gasp and Frank spoke about their introduction figures.

There was no hidden agenda with my post, if I wanted to lie, why wouldn't I have added those figures in my description to Ryan?

I can see how you were mistaken though, but go back and ACTUALLY read my previous posts, you'll see there was no intention of me trying to claim those pictures as mine.

i wasnt starting anything. i merely said the pics were mine.

I was responding to Solidus, i think you know I wasn't trying to claim those as my pictures. Thought it was funny the pictures I pulled up just happened to be yours.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

He looks bigger than Solid does, wonder if they've purposely made him bigger or if it's just an accident

Just like the scale of the PAK figures :slap. I think Koji and Yoji need to use a measuring stick or something.

That could be it, too. I'd like to see some comparison pics when these get released.

I'm kinda inclined, or rather in the mood for retro MGS collectibles. I always wanted a MGS1 Premium Pack, MGS2 Ultimate Sorter and the MGS2 Ration can. I keep drooling watching the merchandise section in the Document of MGS2. :lol

Does anyone own any of them?
There's a MGS1 PS1 premium package on eBay now.

I wish I had more cash to maybe spread out the items to some things other than figures and the pal games. I got a healthy collection on black label PS1 games and PS2 games these days that just sit on a shelf

Does anyone own any of them?
There's a MGS1 PS1 premium package on eBay now.

I wish I had more cash to maybe spread out the items to some things other than figures and the pal games. I got a healthy collection on black label PS1 games and PS2 games these days that just sit on a shelf

I'm sure Rampagess has them. :lol

You hear me Rampy? C'mon and post some pics of those! :drool

I collect Japanese and U.S versions of the old MGS games, I've never gotten the chance to get PAL variations (Unless you count UK's' PSM2 demos.) I'm aiming for the MGS2 one that came with the bonus DVD.

I'm sure Rampagess has them. :lol

You hear me Rampy? C'mon and post some pics of those! :drool

I collect Japanese and U.S versions of the old MGS games, I've never gotten the chance to get PAL variations (Unless you count UK's' PSM2 demos.) I'm aiming for the MGS2 one that came with the bonus DVD.

I bet he does! He's got a vast collection

I only have the PAL as I'm from the UK, I never wanted to own other countries releases because they just never interested me when I was younger and now I have even less interest coupled with no space :lol

At least they are all the Shinkawa artwork. BTW the print has been delayed :(

I wonder if Rampagesss also has the white and black sorters. He truly has the most comprehensive MGS game collection I've ever seen. Even Kojima would be jealous.

Ive got the shareholder PP:

P1110270_zps510a94f8.jpg

I know Rampagesss has a sealed one. I believe he has most of the premium packages to date :)

Back