Metal Gear Solid Collectibles

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm always trying to find ways to use her proverb & that phrase was just asking for it :lol

On a serious note, it's nice to own stuff but I can't bare the thought of devaluing those stuff by just shaving them away in some corner. I can't even pick up the essential collection I've always wanted coz I have no idea how to display it. Thus my collection it rather limited and most likely will always be like that.

Metal-Gear-Solid-5-Meme-MGSMeme.png

I'm not, not a scale i care to get into and won't fit in with anything else i have

Wonder if that means there doing more characters then

Figma do make good figures from anime but their interpretation of actual people is terrible. Hopefully their game characters are included in the former group. The articulation and paint app are great though.

Another nendoroid Solid pic doing his codec pose
image.jpg

And another for figma
image.jpg

Whoa.. MGS2 Snake???
THANK JEBUS!!

:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:fireworks:blissy:blissy:blissy:blissy:bounce:bounce:bounce:bounce:ccheerlea:ccheerlea:ccheerlea:ccheerlea
RIGHT THERE WITH YA BUD.

WHOOOOO! This is a great freaking year for GSC. And believe me people, Figma's interpretations of game characters is solid. They don't do it quite as often but I own Figma Link and Samus, they're phenomenal. The Nendoriods of Sonic and Luigi are good too, so GSC is going to do us justice.

Let's have a party everyone! PAK can' **** us over no more!....well kinda, GSC is...notorious for not doing more than one character in a franchise not populated with schoolgirls. Kind of changing with Zelda though.

RIGHT THERE WITH YA BUD.

WHOOOOO! This is a great freaking year for GSC. And believe me people, Figma's interpretations of game characters is solid. They don't do it quite as often but I own Figma Link and Samus, they're phenomenal. The Nendoriods of Sonic and Luigi are good too, so GSC is going to do us justice.

Let's have a party everyone! PAK can' **** us over no more!....well kinda, GSC is...notorious for not doing more than one character in a franchise not populated with schoolgirls. Kind of changing with Zelda though.

I'll take anything MGS2, and this one came out of nowhere. Sure, it's not what most of us were asking for but hey, it's such a breath of fresh air. :duff

I'll take anything MGS2, and this one came out of nowhere. Sure, it's not what most of us were asking for but hey, it's such a breath of fresh air. :duff
GSC knows how to please people, and we may get statues of this.

It is worth noting that bangkok is right, when Figma does actual people, the likeness is pretty mediocre. Figma Thor looks ok (I'm getting him later this month) and Iron Man too but Captain America is terrible, same with Robocop and so on. Nendoriods are an exception due to the nature. Speaking of nendoriods, Solid Snake might be one of those 'Full Action' Nendoriods that have full articulation like Spider-Man, Iron Man and Iron Patriot but some other random ones have it too. But it's too difficult to tell.

FIGMA IS OUR LORD AND SAVIOR. They have broken the cycle, they have done it!

I'm getting it, because I got Figma Ryuko already, and I'm possibly getting Revoltech Raiden soon. Hmnh.. Revoltech Raiden and Figma Snake. That's quite amusing. Hope Figma does more characters, though. The WIP pic looks quite good. A lot different than what I'm used to from them. Either way, yeah, I hope Figma does some more MGS.

RIGHT THERE WITH YA BUD.

~~~
Solid Snake might be one of those 'Full Action' Nendoriods that have full articulation like Spider-Man, Iron Man and Iron Patriot but some other random ones have it too. But it's too difficult to tell.

Well... to be fair, Link looks cartoony and Samus is wearing a helmet while Captain America & Indiana Jones look horrifying.
Nendoroid was and never will be a problem, if you are into chibi stuff. Plus Solid will definitely be full action like IM you can see the elbow joints and the legs are longer than regular nendoroid. I'll pass on the figma but I do hope they continue the with other characters from the series.

I'll still be waiting and collecting the few PAK figures I've chosen. Already got 4 so why stop now & they aren't all that bad IMO.

Back