Action Figure Mezco One:12 Collective - (1:12 scale) DC Comics Figures

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I finally have a 1/12 Batman that can simulate one of my favorite Jim Lee poses :yes:

The gang in case anyone was wondering in the scale

[
URL=https://s270.photobucket.com/user/guyver12/media/Batfleck%20Mezco/23e23d1d-4eb7-4131-8e8e-aacca57ffc29.jpg.html]
23e23d1d-4eb7-4131-8e8e-aacca57ffc29.jpg
[/URL]

Last edited:
and suddenly I'm interested in this figure. It already looked good and was tempting but the thought of a Batmobile to go with it? That's awesome.
Yep I asked Mezco about it and we know more at NY Toy Fair

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It looks great in pics and everyone says they don't do him justice.

If after my holidays shopping I still have some money left and Superman comes out looking as nice as Bats, I'm gonna get both.

BBTS has been sending out notices that Superman has indeed now been delayed until May :/ Hopefully he comes out sooner than that, but I guess in the meantime it gives me a chance to locate an Armored Bats.

It looks great in pics and everyone says they don't do him justice.

If after my holidays shopping I still have some money left and Superman comes out looking as nice as Bats, I'm gonna get both.

Yeah he will be my first Mezco because of the batmobile while I also wait for their classic Punisher.

But as far as Batmans go the HT BvS is definately figure of the year.

Funny enough this Mezco will probably be 6" figure of the year.

While Batfleck looks pretty nice, I really think these 1/12 Mezco figures work a lot better on versions lifted directly from comics.

TBH I actually prefer the Batfleck body to the TDKR figure and I thought TDKR figures were revolutionary

But the design in the Batfleck slightly edges out all TDKR versions, and I didn't think it was possible

Yeah he will be my first Mezco because of the batmobile while I also wait for their classic Punisher.

But as far as Batmans go the HT BvS is definately figure of the year.

Funny enough this Mezco will probably be 6" figure of the year.

It will be interesting to see which ones take the Poppie - it's quite possible the character will sweep both the 6 and 12" formats.

TBH I actually prefer the Batfleck body to the TDKR figure and I thought TDKR figures were revolutionary

But the design in the Batfleck slightly edges out all TDKR versions, and I didn't think it was possible

Absolutely phenomenal pose and photo...

Mezco should pay you (and Mike Crawford) for helping sell their product with your photos lol.

It will be interesting to see which ones take the Poppie - it's quite possible the character will sweep both the 6 and 12" formats.

The second it goes up i'll be there to read it Mike.

I know for me personaly the more I look at these Mezco's the more I start disliking fully exposed joint action figures.

Just look at these recent photos as proof of their superiority....grant it you'll pay for that level of realism.

Last edited:
whats up with the wonky traps i see on some of these reg BvS bats? all larger on one side that other. saw that in a few diff reviews but no mention of it till this review. seems that its QC issue and is being glued on a odd angle at factory. fixable you think?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LHIDZnUT9t4

Back