Michael Weston : Sculpt Notice

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not yet, just the down payment. I've got my suit body and glasses, and I'm just waiting for the head.

What glasses you got? I tried the paint remover trick and all it did was took the gold off the frames. The plastic (frames and lenses) are made of transparent green plastic so that didn't do me any good.

Also, my suit looks too big on a narrow shouldered body. Would it look better on the normal one? I can swap out my Bruce and Michael. Bruce is in the Tony Stark suit which they say was tailored for a narrow shouldered body so he might look better?

I guess got is too strong a word. I've purchased them and am awaiting shipment on a few of the parts. I don't have the body even though it was the first thing I bought. I have the suit instead. and the 1:6 Toymaster War Journalist Battlefield Sunglasses BBI are coming as well.I'm going to repaint the frames and do a clear orange overlay on the lenses. Sorry to hear the paint remover didn't work, most of the toys I've gotten have just painted clear plastic, but if it's colored plastic, there is nothing you can do. I'm not sure how the suit will look on the body yet.

I swapped bodies. The Saturday Toys suit is on the old body and isn't loose or baggy or oversized at all. Don't get a Narrow Body for Westen if you intend on using that tan suit!!!

I guess got is too strong a word. I've purchased them and am awaiting shipment on a few of the parts. I don't have the body even though it was the first thing I bought. I have the suit instead. and the 1:6 Toymaster War Journalist Battlefield Sunglasses BBI are coming as well.I'm going to repaint the frames and do a clear orange overlay on the lenses. Sorry to hear the paint remover didn't work, most of the toys I've gotten have just painted clear plastic, but if it's colored plastic, there is nothing you can do. I'm not sure how the suit will look on the body yet.

Tekkaman Blade -
How are you planning to do the clear orange overlay on the lenses? I guess I mean what are you planning to make the overlays out of? If you don't mind me asking. I picked up the Toymaster War Journalist Battlefield Sunglasses as well. The lenses are a little darker in person than I was expecting.
Thanks.

I was planning to buy some clear orange and gold paint for the frames. Then just fool around till it works or I get it as close as I can. If it doesn't work I'll look for another pair. I'm also debating getting regular 1/6 non sun glasses and painting them orange. But I cant really decide till I get the head.

Last edited:
I got my Narrow Truetype, decal for the stand, cellphone, and weapons together so far. Just working on an outfit, and sunglasses.

Avoid that tan suit. It looks horrible on a Narrow Shoulder TT. Dunno if that's the same as a Narrow TT or not.

Where can you get custom decals for bases? I want some on my TDK bashes.

Avoid that tan suit. It looks horrible on a Narrow Shoulder TT. Dunno if that's the same as a Narrow TT or not.

You can go to an office store and get a printable sticker sheet then cut them out.

Yeah, I was thinking about the Tan suit but its just to expensive. I'm going to go with gray pants and a white dress shirt.

You can go to an office store and get a printable sticker sheet then cut them out.

This is what I did. Worked out pretty well. I just copied and pasted Burn Notice from a pic and then put Michael Weston in black letters under it.

Yeah, I was thinking about the Tan suit but its just to expensive. I'm going to go with gray pants and a white dress shirt.

Not a bad choice. Seems to be the most common thing he wears throughout the show actually. I think the tan suit (or his gray suit) is more iconic than that though so went all out. Couldn't resist.

And thank you both for the sticker idea.

Not a bad choice. Seems to be the most common thing he wears throughout the show actually. I think the tan suit (or his gray suit) is more iconic than that though so went all out. Couldn't resist.

And thank you both for the sticker idea.

Seems like the first season he wore the tan suit and in the second and third seasons he wears a grey one.

Back