1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Kinda seems like this is gonna end up being the DX02 DCD shipment thread, and "DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?" will be the thread for the earlier shipment people.

It would be nice if some day in the future we could all come together in the same thread, but it doesn't look like that will be any time soon.

So long as there is gloating and belittling, there'll be a slim chance in hell. Which is less likely considering HT is basically telling those who bought the earlier, problematic releases of this figure "Despite the fact that your pics clearly show it is leaking, there is a slim chance of leakage." which basically is the same as them telling their own customers to go ____ themselves.

Kinda seems like this is gonna end up being the DX02 DCD shipment thread, and "DX02 residue in abdominal area, has yours shown signs of it?" will be the thread for the earlier shipment people.

I think we need a new DCD DX 02 thread. This is a different (improved) figure and it is the US Release so it is justified. Do you want to do the honors or shall I?

You really need a 3rd DX02 thread?

Shall I start the "we got shafted DX02 thread"? ¬_¬

Then with the b!t[hy DX02 thread?

You really need a 3rd DX02 thread?

Shall I start the "we got shafted DX02 thread"? ¬_¬

Then with the b!t[hy DX02 thread?

Don't forget the "Hot Toys -MMS DX 02 - TDK BATMAN - DCD recipients/apologists only" thread. :nana:

Anything is better than this POS thread now. :lol

Seriously, there's tons of us getting the DC Shipment and
this thread has become like a STD infested virus of bickering. No one is talking about the figure, just themselves. It pretty much sucks IMO. Whatever... just a thought. I look forward to getting this next week and hope maybe that will change things. :D

There will NOT be a 3rd thread on this figure, 2 is excessive. This is a problem riddled figure and wherever there is a thread on it, these same feuds will follow.

There is no reason this thread can't work if people would just be thoughtful and mindful in their posting.

Yeah, and what's nice about this thread is that, although the same questions are asked again and again, people are always nice enough to answer them. The entire "knowledge base" is here, lol :)

Anything is better than this POS thread now. :lol

Seriously, there's tons of us getting the DC Shipment and
this thread has become like a STD infested virus of bickering. No one is talking about the figure, just themselves. It pretty much sucks IMO. Whatever... just a thought. I look forward to getting this next week and hope maybe that will change things. :D

The thing is, nobody is going to crap on you for owning it. The gripe and hostility is when certain individual(s) have it that they have to get up your nose with it. They go out of their way to do so. "I have it, you suck attitude. I'm awesome! na na na" so to speak type of arrogant conduct.

I personally couldn't care if you posted 50 pictures of your new figure. Please continue to post your photos. It's when kids act like buffoons to try and stir up trouble with members. Thats the problem.

Okay so I just re-placed my order with BBTS. It seems this figure is problem free with the late batch?

The thing is, nobody is going to crap on you for owning it. The gripe and hostility is when certain individual(s) have it that they have to get up your nose with it. They go out of their way to do so. "I have it, you suck attitude. I'm awesome! na na na" so to speak type of arrogant conduct.

I personally couldn't care if you posted 50 pictures of your new figure. Please continue to post your photos. It's when kids act like buffoons to try and stir up trouble with members. Thats the problem.

"There's no Joy in Mudville" :lol

:lol Nice. Anyways I try to stay out of the DC forum but I have to ask you guys or Sean (MF) since I am picking mine up this week...what am I looking for exactly? What's the defect? Thanks guys.

There will NOT be a 3rd thread on this figure, 2 is excessive. This is a problem riddled figure and wherever there is a thread on it, these same feuds will follow.

There is no reason this thread can't work if people would just be thoughtful and mindful in their posting.

:dunno Well, what say ou MF.

^^^^^

If you are buying your's from the DC Direct shipment, there is no known defect.

^^^^^

If you are buying your's from the DC Direct shipment, there is no known defect YET.

Fixed for accuracy. :D I don't remember anybody stating whether or not they addressed the leaky biceps with the latest run.

I hope so.

Everyone who has recieved the revised figure has reported that the problems have been fixed.

The leaky parts have been replaced with a different material.

:dunno Well, what say ou MF.

The defect is that a residue builds up on the ab and bicep armor and the abs even turn darker, that's for starters, it gets worse longterm.

To know if you have a fixed one, just tap the ab armor with your finger, if it's hard plastic, you've got the fixed one, if it's rubber you have an old one.

Back