1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Can't wait to get my DCD figs. Can someone post pictures of the figure with the belt on? for the DCD version of course.

woohoo!! i just got my shipping notice from urban collector!! i should have this bad boy sometime next week!!

Its funny how people complained that the oil problem messed up the figure. Then Hot Toys went and fixed it and now that they fixed it people are complaining that it can't bend forward. How many figures have we seen in a pose where it requires that much bending? If anyone wants a leaky but POSABLE DX Batman hit me up. Ill sell you mine for DCD retail price and I'll go pick up a DCD DX Batman.

Some people can not be satisfied.

Its funny how people complained that the oil problem messed up the figure. Then Hot Toys went and fixed it and now that they fixed it people are complaining that it can't bend forward. How many figures have we seen in a pose where it requires that much bending? If anyone wants a leaky but POSABLE DX Batman hit me up. Ill sell you mine for DCD retail price and I'll go pick up a DCD DX Batman.

Some people can not be satisfied.

Amen to that!

I'm not too clued up on the whole thing but it looks a lot cheaper to me as well.

I just watched Toy210's video and yes. It looks a lot cheaper to me aswell, but maybe that is just the lighting or the camera's quality. There are some collector here who already has this new body. What do you guys think? Is the suit looks a lot cheaper now?

You guys are making it seem like this is some ____ing "gift" from HT. In reality this is a second attempt at fixing their own ____ up. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with people expecting the DX to be able to sit on the Batpod. I'm also curious to know if he can sit in the Tumbler with the new abs.

You guys are making it seem like this is some ____ing "gift" from HT. In reality this is a second attempt at fixing their own ____ up. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with people expecting the DX to be able to sit on the Batpod. I'm also curious to know if he can sit in the Tumbler with the new abs.

:lecture :lecture

I just watched Toy210's video and yes. It looks a lot cheaper to me aswell, but maybe that is just the lighting or the camera's quality. There are some collector here who already has this new body. What do you guys think? Is the suit looks a lot cheaper now?

MaulFan has the new body in decent lighting.

271.jpg

272.jpg

289.jpg

My DX Batman and The Dead Streat Prophet should be here both on friday... This is the first time I have gotten two figures on the same day dont know if Ill be able to handle this...

Thanks the pictures vodoun! The suit looks great on the photos. By the way I just got a shipping notice! I hope my Bats will be here next week! :yess::yess:

Just got my notification from Alter Ego! :yess:

Didn't get the UPS info but the e-mail stating the order is complete and shipped.

Man next week can't get here soon enough!

Even my 3 Jokers are excited! :) Finally going to have someone to get their a$$e$ kicked by!

Sorry but I did not even notice the difference in the new material until I actually try to lift it up to check underneath. From the looks alone you can;t even tell it is a different material so how can it look cheap?
tdkreplacement.jpg

Got my Quantum View from DCBS. Be here 6/3 as expected.

Still no word from BBTS. :impatient:

Last edited by a moderator:

This has probably been asked many times but I'm new to Hot Toys and Batman . I just purchased the first Dark Knight Batman with the interchangable Bruce Wayne head and was wondering if the figure has the leakage issues that have been discussed with the V1 DX ??

No leakage with the V1 Hot Toys Dark Knight Batman (the one you have).

You should look into getting a DX02 head and stick it on the Batman you get. From what I've seen this looks really good. If i already had the V1 Dark Knight Batman, I would have considered doing this.

Sorry but I did not even notice the difference in the new material until I actually try to lift it up to check underneath. From the looks alone you can;t even tell it is a different material so how can it look cheap?

I agree. They look the same too me by they look.

This has probably been asked many times but I'm new to Hot Toys and Batman . I just purchased the first Dark Knight Batman with the interchangable Bruce Wayne head and was wondering if the figure has the leakage issues that have been discussed with the V1 DX ??

The V1 Batman is completely problem free.

Back