1/6 MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS DX 02 - TDK- BATMAN full spec and pics

OK , so I just got my first Hot Toys Batman figure, I'm new to this line. Can anyone recommend a good Joker to compliment my Batman? I know Hot Toys made several.

So the Dx is the best? That's the Cop one? So you can basically make two figures???

Is there only one DX version?

there is a version 1 (your stand alone plain joker), bank robber JOker (comes with 2 heads, and a mask), DX 01 (comes with a joker head with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System, an Officer JOker head and uniform), which means if you buy a trutype body by itself, you will be able to get 2 jokers for the price of one :yess:

So the Dx is the best? That's the Cop one? So you can basically make two figures???

Agreed DX and yes this is the cop version or the 2 figures in one version.

I just got my Bank Robber Joker last week and while it's an awesome piece I think for what you get with the DX it's still the best one out there.

The PERS is awesome on him alone!

I agree. They look the same too me by they look.

The V1 Batman is completely problem free.

Thanks Guys !! Thats good to know! I got it MISB for $120.00 I wanted to display but if had those issues it would stay MISB.

OK , so I just got my first Hot Toys Batman figure, I'm new to this line. Can anyone recommend a good Joker to compliment my Batman? I know Hot Toys made several.

Dx Joker is the best and than the Bank robbery Joker which is great too! Both are beautifull!

Thanks Guys !! Thats good to know! I got it MISB for $120.00 I wanted to display but if had those issues it would stay MISB.

You are welcome!

there is a version 1 (your stand alone plain joker), bank robber JOker (comes with 2 heads, and a mask), DX 01 (comes with a joker head with Parallel Eyeball Rolling System, an Officer JOker head and uniform), which means if you buy a trutype body by itself, you will be able to get 2 jokers for the price of one :yess:

:exactly: Just want to vouch for that post.

DX01 FTW!!
!

I received my replacement from HT today :yess: , looks good, those new abs really are rock hard though aren't they.
Can't wait to re-assemble him at the weekend

You guys are making it seem like this is some ____ing "gift" from HT. In reality this is a second attempt at fixing their own ____ up. Honestly, I don't see anything wrong with people expecting the DX to be able to sit on the Batpod. I'm also curious to know if he can sit in the Tumbler with the new abs.

I don't think anyone is making the figure out to be some gift from Hot Toys. Yes this is Hot Toys' second attempt at a fix but at least they did something about it. At first everyone made a huff about them not doing anything, myself included, and now that they did you guys are complaining about them doing something about it? :slap

You guys want the flexibility with no leakage. Could they have done it? Maybe if given more time. But then you guys would complain about them taking forever to release the DCD batch or even complain even more that they don't care and aren't trying to fix the problem. Either way Hot Toys will look even worse than they do now.

Am I sticking up for Hot Toys? Not really. I think what they are doing to their consumers are still messed up. Refusing to replace some bodies is very disrespectful to us, but they did fix the problem. Now you guys turn around and say it's messed up that they replaced the abs? What do you people what? Name one figure that has been perfect and flawless. I can say that every figure released by Hot Toys has had some kind of problem that kept them from being perfect.

• BD IM - shoulder rockets get stuck
  • DX Joker - PERS tends to break after some time
  • Wolverine - head sculpt doesn't look like Hugh Jackman all that much
  • Blade - Seams tend to rip easily

The list goes on. Bottom line there was a problem with the figure and now they fixed it. Is it the perfect fix? Heck no. But it's better than leaky abs which eventually leads to deterioration. Name one person who would prefer the leaky abs and I'll give away my entire collection. I don't see what the fuss is about here now. :huh

My collection isn't that impressive. Not impressive at all. Trust me. lol

FP.COM say they are about 4-6 weeks behind the USA release and theirs are from the dc shipment! so not long to wait now! its been a long 9 ish months but im glad i waited!

FP.COM say they are about 4-6 weeks behind the USA release and theirs are from the dc shipment! so not long to wait now! its been a long 9 ish months but im glad i waited!

Me too. It was a hard time because I wanted Batman so badly lol, but it definitely worth it!

Can I make a small request from anyone. I just want to see how the neck looks for the Dark Knight DX version. No prototype photos but actual photos of the figure in hand. Also I was thinking of buying the DX and replacing the neck with the version 1 figure neck so if anyones already done that or is willing to do so and post some good clear pics. Just wanna know if its worth gettin the DX and sortin the neck out.

Cheers and hope to see someone post pics !

Can I make a small request from anyone. I just want to see how the neck looks for the Dark Knight DX version. No prototype photos but actual photos of the figure in hand. Also I was thinking of buying the DX and replacing the neck with the version 1 figure neck so if anyones already done that or is willing to do so and post some good clear pics. Just wanna know if its worth gettin the DX and sortin the neck out.

Cheers and hope to see someone post pics !

Dude, these pictures are all around this thread. All it takes is scrolling through the pages.

I actually would like a thread devoted to DX02 neck mods...

Back