MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Its a great sculpt, the only thing that my bug is the hair, if they manage to paint the hair as the beard, you get a pretty decent JS headsculpt!!

Shutim navernoe....chto to ne to s nosom no v ostal'nom vsyo v poryadke.
Ololo, nu v celom vygljadit vpolne neploho.
No ne nosom edinim tut otsutstvuet sam Statham.

Hey sometimes you see it sometimes you don't. Looks great to me mate! Maybe not as strong from the sides as front on. hope HT whip up something as good!

Yo man, sorry for that - it was morning and I was angry at the world :lol

The only slightly offs - nose and lips.
And paint of the eyes (the iris pupil should be wider).
But totaly agree that apart from some discrepancies it's a very good sculpt.

Last edited:
eAJ7Z4Qofx1Fab67SO17N85rXy346j59.jpg

displayed at the hot toys expo - https://www.famitsu.com/news/201012/images/00037358/eAJ7Z4Qofx1Fab67SO17N85rXy346j59.html

Might be a production piece, tats look more colorful as they should be, not so black as the proto images.

He looks so awesome, I really can't wait. Maybe they're just getting setup, but I'd have have taken 3 Barney figures and set up all the looks, casual, gear and tat reveal, this is an odd mix.

Might be a production piece, tats look more colorful as they should be, not so black as the proto images.

He looks so awesome, I really can't wait. Maybe they're just getting setup, but I'd have have taken 3 Barney figures and set up all the looks, casual, gear and tat reveal, this is an odd mix.

i think since they seem to be going for a uniform 1 figure per cube, they probably went with this look to showcase HT's work on customizing bods with paint :dunno he does look pretty awesome though.

Back