MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa, the changes they made are unbelievable. The proto pics were awesome but now it looks even better. That is Stallone 100%. Congrats to those who'll pick this up!

Damn it looks so awesome,BUT...Why in the hell do they add the Rambo 3 knife?C`mon HT,you can do better than that.

When it comes to the likeness i doubt any figure will be better than this one in 2011,just look at that headsculpt,amazing!!!

Damn it looks so awesome,BUT...Why in the hell do they add the Rambo 3 knife?C`mon HT,you can do better than that.

I'm wondering if they put that up ine haste or something. All the hands aren't there, they also have the Rambo 3 at the show so maybe it's a goof. Time will tell, I'm just glad about the right hand, I really wanted that fixed.

while they did good painting the teets it doesnt compensate much for the glaring articulation area by the ribs, why is that area needed anyway why couldnt it just be one piece like Rambo Rocky figures?

Because Rocky and Rambo have no abdominal articulation and have to always be posed upright. Some of the cool poses in the proto shots would be impossible without that articulation point. Barney isn't a shirtless character, while HT has been good and did his tats for accurracy and any folks wanting him shirtless, they made sure those keeping him clothed like the key film scenes would have more posing options.

Because Rocky and Rambo have no abdominal articulation and have to always be posed upright. Some of the cool poses in the proto shots would be impossible without that articulation point. Barney isn't a shirtless character, while HT has been good and did his tats for accurracy and any folks wanting him shirtless, they made sure those keeping him clothed like the key film scenes would have more posing options.

I agree,as good as the Rambo and Rocky figures look,they are extremly hard to pose.Please no more Rubber bodies like the old Rocky and Rambo's.

The prototype shots looked like the head was a bit undersized to the body or body oversized, either way, this look perfect.

newrelease_052.jpg

Would make for a great Rambo 4 or Rocky 6.

I have been considering upgrading my crappy camera for some time now and i think i will before Barney Ross is out.
2011 will be another great year for me,HT's recent license announcements makes it even better,been waiting for Metal Gear Solid for a long time now.

Thank god HT brought us a figure of Barney,keeps my hopes up for more Rocky and Rambo plus a Cobra which would be damn nice too.

Much as I hoped to see a new Stallone figure at this show, I think it fits HT's patterns to not put out a new Stallone until after the current one has pretty much been sold off, and since he hasn't even come out in the HK yet, I'd say probably February/March before we see another one.

Back