MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
More pics from Toyworld forum:

p1020887c.jpg

p1020890j.jpg

p1020897mt.jpg

p1020888u.jpg

p1020887c.jpg

p1020906u.jpg

p1020910o.jpg

More Pics here:https://www.toy-world.com.hk/forum/viewthread.php?tid=29392&extra=page%3D1

Last edited:
There's no doubts about the sculpt for this figure, but, this shot really shows off the Sly for me, not just his likeness, but his attitude in action films.

p1020897mt.jpg

Other than from behind and seeing the gap under his ear where his neck joins the head I don't think its possible to take a bad pic of this one. What an incredible figure. So bought. Gonna wait till the last minute though I think so I can pay off as much of my existing bill as I can.

That's why you play with the lighting. I go through it with the T-800, I try very hard to hide the split of the neck and head to further the realism of the figure in photos.

The next few weeks are going to be hell, but, the fun when it's over is going to be great :D

And to quanitfy that, take the fun I've had with the T2 T-800 and at least double that and that's what's coming with this guy.

Back