MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMGP2167a.JPG

IMGP2145a.JPG

IMGP2138a.JPG

figuremaniac.blogspot.com
Nice pics melon, the first one is my favorite.

1080 Photo Review :panic:

Part 3

2e639acc.jpg

873c0898.jpg

I'm going to display him topless :yess:

8f98bd8d.jpg

4caae704.jpg

a1b81c2b.jpg

8c3d8e2c.jpg

b6c52888.jpg

cd3d8cf0.jpg

Topless looks cool but if Hot Toys was gonna make forearms specific to this figure they should have gone the extra step and done the upper arms too. The extreme difference between forearms and upper arms looks odd.

Granted they're just forearms, but I maintain hope that HT sculpted the unique arms because they plan to recycle them for more old Sly figures :)

Thanks for the pics OMG, man this figure turned out awesome.

I am toying with the notion of selling my Comedian to buy Barney. What do you guys reckon?

I watched Watchmen once and saw nothing in the Comedian worth depicting him in a collection, I kind of thought he was a ****** actually, Ross is an old school man of honor.

Then again, I'm also a huge Stallone fan :D

Well that's exactly why I am toying with this idea, I am a big Stallone fan with no figures of him and if I wanted a Watchmen figure, I would've preferred Night Owl to the Comedian.
Comedian is still a fine looking figure I think but i am 'just trying to stick to deal', only buy Hot Toys of the characters or movie you truly love.

I am not a huge Watchmen fan but I loved the Comedian character. That said, a sculpt of Stallone v Blake is a non contest IMO. Stallone all the way....

I am toying with the notion of selling my Comedian to buy Barney. What do you guys reckon?

Well , would you rather have a figure of one of the greatest all time action heros or a pregnant woman shooting rapist ?. :lol

Seriously though they're both great figures. :lecture

Well , would you rather have a figure of one of the greatest all time action heros or a pregnant woman shooting rapist ?. :lol

Seriously though they're both great figures. :lecture

Both good points!

The Comedian could've done with a bigger upper body which always bothered me.

This Ross figure just looks too great to ignore.

off to Comedian thread to see if there's any interest. :)

Figure looks great. The beret looks terrible though. Glad Sideshow went sculpted with theirs.

PICT1117-1.jpg

What a difference. That Rocky was a pretty kewl figure when it came out. Next to Ross it looks like a cheap toy :lol

Back