MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Demolition Man is on AMC and I just notice Sly is almost wearing the same outfit at the beginning of the movie..

I've wondered if some of the design choices for his Expendables costume were meant to be an homage to Domolition man. He and Christmas are the only ones who wear berets, and it seems a litle odd to go with a beret in combat like that.

Nope, no one knows, I for one am really hoping they make him. They have stated in the past they are going to make the line consist of Sly, Statham and Li but who knows, things change. I hope not i'd buy them all.

Although every time I see the headplayy Jason I like it a bit more, tempted to get it, or should I wait?

!C!szWJ!B2k~$(KGrHqV,!g8EzeDbSPJfBNEKgptrK!~~_3.JPG

Although every time I see the headplayy Jason I like it a bit more, tempted to get it, or should I wait?

!C!szWJ!B2k~$(KGrHqV,!g8EzeDbSPJfBNEKgptrK!~~_3.JPG

I would wait, no one knows for sure but HT did say they were making Stathem & Li so I'd be surprised if they didn't, it's not like Barney didn't sell well either. That Sly sculpt is so good, I'd love to see HT make a Dx Rambo

That's the best Statham likeness I've seem so far. If HT doesn't release one, this would make a great sculpt for Transporter.
That's the best photo i've seen of it, there are other photos over on OSW that make it look a little less like him, in fact many people don't like the sculpt I don't think!

Off topic ..but what's up with Monkeydepot checkout?? ..my browser can't load the page i just keep hearing clicking!

I'm tempted to pick up a Statham head, I wouldn't buy an HT Christmas, don't like him enough for the price it'd be, but, since I'll have a full spare tactical costume from Barney, I'm thinking of doing a kitbash. Christmas' costume is different from Barney's but since it's pretty much all black and I assumed the whole team was the same until really studying photos, I can leave with it, it'd just be cool to have them both for a reasonable price.

I can get some knives and a shirt close enough on ebay. For about 1/2 an HT figure price I can have a Christmas probably, that'd be worth it.

Back