MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A new pic with my new Canon EOS 500D...

IMG_0035.jpg

Nice Pic,nice choice of camera too,a damn good one!

WHUT! I think he stands up to every headsculpt of today bud, only thing for me that's looking it's age is the hair, it would be great to see it with today's hair sculpts.

Hmm... I dunno, maybe you're right. Sometimes he doesn't photograph well though. It takes specific angles and lighting to not show up certain things like the 'cross-eyed' look or the - IMO - fact that his face is just too short and squat. I think the eyes have improved with the T2 and T1 sculpts at least and, as you say, the hair.

Hmm... I dunno, maybe you're right. Sometimes he doesn't photograph well though. It takes specific angles and lighting to not show up certain things like the 'cross-eyed' look or the - IMO - fact that his face is just too short and squat. I think the eyes have improved with the T2 and T1 sculpts at least and, as you say, the hair.

Do you own this figure or just going by photos? Mine doesn't have cross-eyes.

Thinking of how I have my detolf set up, I may display mine with Dutch. They look great together.

Can't decide which one i more prefer :(
Barney Ross or Chrys Tylor from Platoon........ :huh

I have to buy something but both of them aren't allows me to buy any...

Can't decide which one i more prefer :(
Barney Ross or Chrys Tylor from Platoon........ :huh

I have to buy something but both of them aren't allows me to buy any...

If you buy Chris Taylor you have to buy Sgt Barnes and Sgt Elias. Theres a commitment there bear in mind, but all together they will look excellent.

Barney Ross may well be a standalone figure - but its a damn cool one of a legendary action hero with one of the best likenesses we've ever seen. A character and actor like Barney/Stallone is more in the spirit of what 'toys/action figures' are about.

Mine has been sent :yess: :yess: This week hopefully!

Great news, I know this one is hugely important to you!

I haven't ordered mine yet, I'm gonna see how much of my CC bill I can pay off by the time stock of this figure is running down so much that I'd worry about not being able to get it...then I will order. I know I've been back&forth on this guy but it would pain me to miss it.

So no one has a picture of a figure thats stained????? I need to see a picture so I will know how bad it will look.

as much as this figure looks awsome, i think im gonna try to get the rambo figure first.

question though, how is the articulation for the rambo 2 or rambo 3 hot tos figures?

Back