MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh noes, I have to get another body to avoid staining? :monkey4 :slap :thud:

Well, maybe I will just keep the uniform on then. I'd rather have him geared up and kitted out instead of shirtless anyway. :dunno :yess:

Btw, for those who already got their Barney Ross & have a Dutch..can you post some pics of them together. Just wanna see them side by side as I'm planning to get those 2 and put them together because of their same military theme.

heres a review on the figure , from a friend on youtube

<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="https://www.youtube.com/v/PqtxqviRkfg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="https://www.youtube.com/v/PqtxqviRkfg?fs=1&hl=en_US&color1=0x3a3a3a&color2=0x999999" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

@ lord-22: Wow, both of them are freakin' awesome! Can't wait to own a Barney too. I'm still lookin' for Dutch though together w/ his nemesis Pred 1. Anyway thanks lord-22! :wave Appreciate it bro! :goodpost:

Dutch is still one mighty badass :lol So glad I got him in the end.

Thanks a lot for the link mr.ecko

@Mr. EcKo: TFS on that great review done by you friend bro! :clap Now I'm more tempted to get Barney Ross! At first, I'm not planning on getting it as the story of the movie was lackluster but after seeing the actual figure..damn now I'm itching on getting one too hehe! :panic:

The old Dutch headsculpt isn't really doing it for me these days to be honest. The eyes are wierd, I'm sure hes supposed to be focussing intently on something in front of him but I can't help but think he looks crosseyed. The likeness is only sorta there IMO looking at it today.

WHUT! I think he stands up to every headsculpt of today bud, only thing for me that's looking it's age is the hair, it would be great to see it with today's hair sculpts.

A new pic with my new Canon EOS 500D...

IMG_0035.jpg

Back