MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I guess what I am asking is are the tattoos on the figure accurate to his tattoos in real life.

No, the locations are the same, but one arm has his wife's face and the other has his daughters I believe, in the movie they filled in with a tiger and other stuff, but only for the scene in Tool's shop, you can see Stallone's wife on his arm as he jumps into the plane while fleeing Vilena, but whatever it took to cover his real tats, I'm sure they only worried about doing it for the shots of his body exposed since the rest of the time, you hardly see anything coming from under his shirt.

This was early on but it's part of what's in his real tats.

sylvester-stallone-wife-tattoo-pose.jpg

THis is his left shoulder.

sly2__oPt.jpg

Looks like they may have only worried about changing his wife on his right arm.

4482654466_dfc95dc1dd_o.jpg

Yeah, left arm looks like his real tat.

dsc0295cz.jpg

You bastard :lol

:nana: :lol

Sean this WILL be your favorite figure, hands down. Its the nicest figure i've ever seen! Is it my favorite? No but still.

I know I hardly complain about much but the jeans that come with this item are but ass nasty. If anyone has a spare pair of the jeans that came with the James Dean (Cowboy version) lmk.

:nana: :lol

Sean this WILL be your favorite figure, hands down. Its the nicest figure i've ever seen! Is it my favorite? No but still.

I know I hardly complain about much but the jeans that come with this item are but ass nasty. If anyone has a spare pair of the jeans that came with the James Dean (Cowboy version) lmk.

Watch for fit. James Dean was a skinny dude.

I have been on the fence for this guy for too long. The nice thing about living close to toys2 is that I can see figures in person before I buy and this one looks spectacular. I need to think about it some more.

His arm just fell off! I thought when I first opened him he would be ok but I guess not. Nothing's snapped or broken, it looks like it's just a loose screw which connects his arm to the actual ball joint in the body, though i've no idea how to fix it as there's no way of tightening the screw from the looks of it. However i've pulled his forearm out from the upper arm (think the endo arm on the T2 Arnie) and maybe if I cut out the socket I can get to the screw from there.

All said and done, this is bollox!

This is the first HT breakage i've had, will they swap it? Do I have to damage the body I have now in order to get a new one?

Might just sell him for as much as poss.

^^ Yikes!!!! That's scary, man.. Do you have any photos you can upload, so we can see?

Hoping that doesn't happen on my upcoming one! :(

Really haven't got a clue what to do with my Faulty Barney body, any one ever sent something back to HT before for a rpelacement? Is it easy enough? Thanks in advance for help anyone!

Really haven't got a clue what to do with my Faulty Barney body, any one ever sent something back to HT before for a rpelacement? Is it easy enough? Thanks in advance for help anyone!

Did you contact the retailer you bought it from? Maybe they will exchange it for you.

Back