MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I havnt read the thread but does anyone
know for sure if they're making
Statham afterall? Jet-Li?

Ross is a good figure but I would like
the main 3 if this gonna happen!

I havnt read the thread but does anyone
know for sure if they're making
Statham afterall? Jet-Li?

Ross is a good figure but I would like
the main 3 if this gonna happen!

Main 2 characters in my opinion. Jet Li wasn't like a major character in the film. I don't like his role on it, degrading himself because he's an asian who lacks height & everything..very far from his roles in his other movies. :mad:

I'm only planning to get Christmas' figure after Ross. :monkey1

:exactly: Kinda worried about the license since nothing else previewed yet. Ross may be it......

Probably. That's what HT does. Any line will only feature a couple of characters, so never plan on more than that. I've been very disappointed in them for that.

I am actually guessing they will only release 2.. Barney Ross & Lee Christmas. :dunno

If that happens, I'll just have to customize a Ying Yang. :gah:

I think it was Howard Chan hinmself who did state that they are going to release Statham and Li along with Sly. Back before the Sly figure was released. Who knows what's changed since but I hope it's still the case, i'm really hoping for a Statham, my most wanted figure right now!!!

I don't care if it was called Malibu Barney, no Stallone figure is to be called a doll, the action hero is made into action figures :D

Cool,i got 2 right Gun holdsters on one of my Dolls instead of a left one :slap
Easy replacement though,cheap on ebay.

2,the other one is fine.I will display both though,so i might get a third to keep in box :D

Not sure what looks you're going for but if you can't get the holster replaced, just make that the casual Vilena figure.

Yeah allready done that,just got home from work so i will unpack my second one now,pics tomorrow :D
The figure is amazing,only downside is the knife and what can be somewhat annoying is the arms that can't be bent further than 90 degrees,i guess i can live with that.

The interest here has really dropped the last week,page 2 is just not right :slap

Wow, you got three of 'em! One to keep pristine sealed, and two for displaying different looks! :D I envy you guys.. I can't wait to get mine, I think my retailer got the 2nd batch that's why it's taking his store that long.

Back