MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The interest here has really dropped the last week,page 2 is just not right :slap

Kind of status quo, the initial buzz with the first pictures, but that's only from HK customers so interest fizzles until the overseas customers get him, which is usually many more people, and the buzz picks up again.

Congrats, Espen. Now, is that not the nicest figure you've ever seen?

Sorry, Sean. :monkey3

Easily,and since it has been a long time since we saw a Sly figure this figure is pure Gold for me,let's hope it won't be 3 years until we see the next Sly figure.

I will have so much fun with this figure,flying Armbars and stuff:D

I don't care what people say about staining and ____,i am displaying him with the Beret because it looks so damn cool with it!

Got my Figure yesterday, it´s really cool. I washed his Shirts, because I was afraid the color could color his skin. I was shoked when I washed the green t-shirt: The water was really green! So guys be carefull if you put the clothes on!

@Biest: Congrats bro! Finally you got yourself one! :hi5: Btw, you said you'd wash his clothes..what liquid did you use to wash it? Just H2O that's it? :dunno

Ohh I see. Any washing powder will do right? How many minutes did you wash it? Can you post some pics of Barney w/ his washed clothes on..:)

I washed the clothes by hand until the water stayed clear. At the moment I have him Shirtless, yesterday I had him with the Black shirt, but I like him better without the shirt lol:)

I washed the clothes by hand until the water stayed clear. At the moment I have him Shirtless, yesterday I had him with the Black shirt, but I like him better without the shirt lol:)

Ahh ok. After washing it, the color of his shirts didn't change (become pale or something) does it?

Last edited by a moderator:
Back