MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ive taken over a 100 pics of this guy the past 2 hours,i will post more tomorrow,meanwhile...

Awesome work, Rock83! I sent my broken body back to loonten toys today for a replacement, directly from Hot Toys I understand. Hope it all works out well.

Thanks guys,this is a impressive looking figure and you have all reason to be excited.The last Stallone figure was Rocky 3 back in early 2008 so as a starving fan as i am,i am having one hell of a great time taking pics of this figure,will post more later.

@Rock83: Awesome shots bro! :clap I love the dark light effect, it really does look like he's in the boat scene from the movie..too bad only now he's alone haha! :rotfl Can't wait to have a Christmas figure too! :yess: I'm still not sure if I'll get a Yang figure though..no love for his role in the movie! :slap How about you guys? What do you think about getting a Yang (Li) figure from the Expendables?

Kick ass, Espen! It's obvious that you're having fun and that's what it's all about! :)

Indeed, we spend a great deal of money on these things, no one should ever hold back the fun they have for any reason, you want to take and post a bazillion photos, go for it, that's why this site is here, to share your fun and excitement with others.

Indeed, we spend a great deal of money on these things, no one should ever hold back the fun they have for any reason, you want to take and post a bazillion photos, go for it, that's why this site is here, to share your fun and excitement with others.

Well said bro..well said! :clap

Exactly and that's what keeps us all coming back. Ive been here for almost 4 years now :horror

Loving those pics Espen. I am still waiting for my camera. Those are really cool backgrounds, how did you go about making them?

Back