MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Notice from Sideshow said to have funds ready by 2/2. Estimated arrival puts him in the warehouse on 2/4. With some luck, he'll be shipping this week.

@Rock83 - Great display, Espen. It's cool that you have both looks displayed.. Did you plan on bashing up an Ornithologist Barney Ross?

11638643_gal.jpg

..and just sharing. Found a custom 3 3/4" figure (G.I. Joe height) of Barney Ross! :naughty

m_1285948473Expendable+Barney+Ross1.JPG

@Rock83 - Great display, Espen. It's cool that you have both looks displayed.. Did you plan on bashing up an Ornithologist Barney Ross?

11638643_gal.jpg

..and just sharing. Found a custom 3 3/4" figure (G.I. Joe height) of Barney Ross! :naughty

m_1285948473Expendable+Barney+Ross1.JPG

I was considering it for an alternative look but to be honest i don't think i will display him that way for a longer period so i don't see the point,will get bored with it within a week.

Awesome Expendables customs dude,really dig them!

Last time i did Action figure customs was when JAKKS made the Rocky figures and i made so many different versions,it was really fun doing it.

I was considering it for an alternative look but to be honest i don't think i will display him that way for a longer period so i don't see the point,will get bored with it within a week.

Awesome Expendables customs dude,really dig them!

Last time i did Action figure customs was when JAKKS made the Rocky figures and i made so many different versions,it was really fun doing it.

Honestly those were VERY fun times :monkey2 Rocky Figs was a very fun site. If only that line could have gone on forever.

Honestly those were VERY fun times :monkey2 Rocky Figs was a very fun site. If only that line could have gone on forever.

Indeed,but we actually got what we needed,maybe 5 or 6 more would be nice.

I still have all of them up on my wall :D

I have little interest for Neca as they don't make anything that interests me,aren't they like Mini Statues?

I saw the 40" Predator they were gonna make.

NECA's figures are no different than those other Rambos you've been hunting on eBay, and they'd be more accurrate.

Back