MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
:lol:lol:lol

People have gotten theirs and seen enough pics so they have gone tired of this thread,why do you order from Sideshow?They are very slow with HT figures.

Because of getting 2 and the money, Toys2 was more and I wanted cancel flexibility or Flex Pay option in a pinch.

Consolation, my Statham head has arrived so once Barney shows up I'll have a Lee Christmas to join him.

I'm really envious of everybody who already has theirs. Mine hasn't arrived, and it's because our local retailer always orders the 2nd batch of the release to avoid possible Q.C. problems on the 1st batch. :dunno

Because of getting 2 and the money, Toys2 was more and I wanted cancel flexibility or Flex Pay option in a pinch.

Consolation, my Statham head has arrived so once Barney shows up I'll have a Lee Christmas to join him.

I still hope HT will make a Lee Christmas,but right now it's very unlikely as the The Hype is not there anymore and with other more popular licenses for 2011 i don't think they will bother,as i predicted from the start.

Another 2 from expendables like HT planned won't happen,not a chance in hell,only 1 if we're extremly Lucky.

At this point, best chance is getting it around when Statham's new movie opens and trying to cash in on some of that hype.

I wish they released a Pain (Steve Austin) figure. I would love to make a Stone Cold Steve Austin custom.

I don't think they will release it before his next movie as it won't get that much hype,next Expendables in 2012 maybe.

Christmas Time.

3.jpg

6.jpg

Processing from Sideshow starts tomorrow, which means he could ship tomorrow, my T-800 shipped same day as processing, that'd mean him in hand by the end of next week :rock

I still hope HT will make a Lee Christmas,but right now it's very unlikely as the The Hype is not there anymore and with other more popular licenses for 2011 i don't think they will bother,as i predicted from the start.

Another 2 from expendables like HT planned won't happen,not a chance in hell,only 1 if we're extremly Lucky.

I would normally agree, but the Expendables 2 is in the works and if this is a multi-movie series, I think figures will follow suit.

Me waiting for UPS to deliver.

0.jpg

Me running to greet the UPS driver.

stallone-expendables3-350.jpg

Me if they don't show on the day they're supposed to.

expendables_photo-535x355.jpg

Back