MMS138 – The Expendables: 1/6th scale Barney Ross Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
world_with_money.jpg

But deez Elite bastards will gladly pay any price just to brag they are deez Eleetz™. :lol

But deez Elite bastards will gladly pay any price just to brag they are deez Eleetz™. :lol

And these cheap bastards will keep _____ing about being ripped off to justify shopping with coupons, clearance sales, digging through the WalMart bargain bins and buying their clothes at K-Mart.

And these cheap bastards will keep _____ing about being ripped off to justify shopping with coupons, clearance sales, digging through the WalMart bargain bins and buying their clothes at K-Mart.

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

6a00d8341c51c053ef013485f32bfc970c-pi

Opulence, we hyez it.
We don't minds savings da monies,
but niet at da costs of beings da Elites™

Uhhhhh.... Don't know if anyone noticed, but he's up on the site. I just ordered one... Silent release!

HEY! I buy my clothes from K-MART! :mad:

wow i cant believe they actually made this. wow, stallone and arnie are getting the hot toys treatment lately! i think the sculpt is better then sly looked in the actual movie.

Nice to see some vendors aren't nearly as greedy with the inflated SRP markup.

Here in the Philippines, the Barney Ross pre-order price is approximately US$165.29.. Not as bad as I thought it would be. Still cheaper than if I pre-order online (factor in shipping costs).

Back