1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

I agree! But it sure is fun, isn't it?!

Just saw the stuff from Devil 666. Wow. Obsessing over those who obsess.

Ah, the internet. That kind of clowning gets you knocked the ____ out in real life. ******.

Or it's just meant to be fun. :panic::panic::panic:

There's poking fun in good nature, and there's being offensive and trying to piss people off. Devil's posts are generally the former, and like Pixletwin says, that pic is just there to lighten the mood a bit and to give folks a laugh. No need to get upset about that sort of thing IMO.

Last edited:

This is getting tedious, IMO. Don't take so much offense guys. It's a toy forum. State your opinion, and try to be civil about it when folks disagree. If there is more offensive name calling on either side of this "debate," folks are gonna have to sit in the corner in a funny hat.

No need to add "IMO". It is tedious, objective fact. Though Devil's Rain Man skit was funny, no matter where you stand.

ht.jpg

Or it's just meant to be fun. :panic::panic::panic:

There's poking fun in good nature, and there's being offensive and trying to piss people off. Devil's posts are generally the former, and like Pixletwin says, that pic is just there to lighten the mood a bit and to give folks a laugh. No need to get upset about that sort of thing IMO.

Well, I'll give it the benefit of the doubt, then, since I'm not familiar with him. Fine line, though.

Ironically, the time it took him to put that together was probably twice as long as it took me to put my information together for Hot Toys.

:nana:

Guarantee it wasn't. :nana:

Just saw the stuff from Devil 666. Wow. Obsessing over those who obsess.

Ah, the internet. That kind of clowning gets you knocked the ____ out in real life. ******.

:lol:lol:lol:rotfl

Nerd.

LoL Devil!

Ahahahahaha! You gaiz n yer 'shops and internetz.

Actually, I guarantee it WAS. Especially now you're wasting time with another montage.

'Wasting time with another montage'? Heaven forbid there should be someone on this board prepared to spend their time putting together material that makes others laugh. I for one hope Devil continues to 'waste his time' with many more montages so I can continue to waste my time laughing my tits off.

Actually, I guarantee it WAS. Especially now you're wasting time with another montage.

Truth be told, I feel like I wasted a few seconds reading your post and am wasting a few seconds responding. Thanks. :wave

'Wasting time with another montage'? Heaven forbid there should be someone on this board prepared to spend their time putting together material that makes others laugh. I for one hope Devil continues to 'waste his time' with many more montages so I can continue to waste my time laughing my tits off.

:lecture:lecture:lecture Some people should really take their medication and wait 20 minutes before opening a Hot Toys thread.

I love a good montage!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iBktYJsJq-E"]YouTube - ‪Karate Kid Montage - You're the Best‬‏[/ame]

Me, too! :rock

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s28vNyjOlbc"]YouTube - ‪Rocky III - Training Montage‬‏[/ame]

Back