1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

The HT sculpt doesnt look like CR at all. period.

I dont want to influence you guys. I dont care if you will buy the figure or not. In fact I will buy it...because its a very nice Superman figure...but defintely not a CR Superman figure. I dont get why some people cant accept it. This figure doesnt look like CR at all. People at HT should feel a little disappointed...they know they could do much better. Hope they do something about it.

I dont want to influence you guys. I dont care if you will buy the figure or not. In fact I will buy it...because its a very nice Superman figure...but defintely not a CR Superman figure. I dont get why some people cant accept it. This figure doesnt look like CR at all. People at HT should feel a little disappointed...they know they could do much better. Hope they do something about it.

Aren't you afraid the billy goats are gonna run rampant while you're away, posting here? :dunno

Your first mistake is you actually believe that people care what you think. :slap

Your first mistake is you actually believe that people care what you think. :slap

Yours is to reply to someone you dont care what he thinks.

While I agree there's room to improve the sculpt, it's been well documented already here. Further discussion about it is like pissing into the wind. It feels good to take a leak, but you better expect to get covered in pee. Not many left that haven't already said their peace, so all you'll find are those tired of hearing about it.

So his mistake was to think that you would care about what he thinks you don't care about.. when you think that he cares about you not caring about that with which we never speak of?

The HT sculpt doesnt look like CR at all. period.

thought you bailed out of this thread long ago?

And you will be buying this figure just the same as everyone else. :wave

^^^^^^^^
Here the only person that's can be meaner than this one:

simpsons-sr-burns-5dfbe_large.jpg

So his mistake was to think that you would care about what he thinks you don't care about.. when you think that he cares about you not caring about that with which we never speak of?

wrong, his mistake was to reply to someone he supposedly doesnt care his opinion about. Its obvious you care about my opinion cause you keep replying. if you dont care what I say, then shut up. thanks and have a nice day!

wrong, his mistake was to reply to someone he supposedly doesnt care his opinion about. Its obvious you care about my opinion cause you keep replying. if you dont care what I say, then shut up. thanks and have a nice day!

So why would you troll this in a Hot Toys thread? :dunno

Go find the Medi one and do cartwheels in it. :cuckoo:

It would be great if HT listen to us and made some small changes to the sculpt. come on HT!! please!

nothing personal to you guys.

Back