1/6 MMS152 - Superman: Superman Collectible Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Hot Toys - MMS152 - Superman: 1/6th scale Superman Collectible Figure

LOL. oh man you guys gotta watch this...

i've seen some of autobotjohn's videos before and could never tell if he was serious or not, but after watching this video, the guy has to either be in on the joke or completely crazy.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j5y8gkIgGMI"]YouTube - ‪superman fortress of solitude with added features!‬‏[/ame]

AutobotJohn is the greatest custom figure maker in the history of ever!

LOL. oh man you guys gotta watch this...

i've seen some of autobotjohn's videos before and could never tell if he was serious or not, but after watching this video, the guy has to either be in on the joke or completely crazy.

YouTube - ‪superman fortress of solitude with added features!‬‏

He huffs paint and smokes crack. You can see the fortress is constructed out of old, broken crack pipes. :lecture:lecture:lecture:exactly:

2i6i6mt.jpg

I like how he spraypainted that ____ right on top of the kitchen table. :lol

:lol:lol:lol
THE best superman custom ever!!! And he's selling it at the low low price of $2,453 dollars!

I like how he spraypainted that ____ right on top of the kitchen table.
Not that is what I call a True Collector© .

Haters gonna hate Autobot John, but he just throws failed HT Predator customs in the trash from time to time. That's straight-up gangsta ____.

Not that is what I call a True Collector© .

Haters gonna hate Autobot John, but he just throws failed HT Predator customs in the trash from time to time. That's straight-up gangsta ____.

Or mentally challenged? :dunno

Im just saying that BBTS Product Description says that this figure is For USA market only!!I hope you now understand.

Glad you posted this, I've written to BBTS to ask what the deal is. I've never seen them list a figure as being for the USA market only - I'll post whatever they get back to me with.

*raises hand*

Admittedly, I'd look like that too if she knocked on my front door like that. But I'll wager outside of peeping his mom's, AutobuttocksJohn has never seen a real live vajayjay.

She came over to my place afterwards.

Kim-Kardashian-Nuda-with-Silver-Body-Paint-4-2.jpg

Which one of you guys is Autobot John? Seriously.

Back